Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGW-GLA-LGW easyJet vs BA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by HIDDY
I see.
No wonder they're cheaper if BA have been selling their cheapest seats for months before Easy release theirs.
As explained above, that's not at all how it works.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:20 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by cme17
I was comparing the 17.00ish flights - the 07.00 flights are cheaper but far too early for a Sun morning! I might wait a few days next week before booking the post 24 June flights with EZY.
You are best to book easyJet about 24 or 48 hours after easyJet's release date, just in case your in a Dutch Auction scenario, occasionally easyJet will respond to BA's fares, usually it is the other way around. I suspect those BA Sunday fares will change in a few days too. On the other hand easyJet usually have 3 or 4 flights on a Sunday, and BA have typically 2. During the week BA will have 4 flights a day, and U2 will have 3 flights, and the timings will affect each airline's competitive positioning on fares. Good to have the choice!
Old Sep 20, 2017, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by Foltan
"Analysis tells me BA is a better option but I've decided it's equal anyway"

I hope you're not a scientist or researcher
A proper scientific experiment always needs to factor in tolerance. It's down to which is easier to tolerate.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 11:50 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by ppp909
A proper scientific experiment always needs to factor in tolerance. It's down to which is easier to tolerate.
easyJet!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.