T3 lounges : Phone/meeting rooms

Old Nov 7, 2017, 7:27 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
T3 lounges : Phone/meeting rooms

I have a relatively long connection LHR T5-T3 next week and I'm hoping to be able to do a few hours of work from one of the OW (BA Gold so have access to the BA F/J, CX F/J and AA F/J) or PP (No.1, Club Aspire) lounges.

For food/drinks/ambiance I would usually just go straight to the CX F lounge - but this time I need someplace quiet and private to make calls for a few hours.

Do any of these lounges have private phone booths (like in the JFK Flagship lounge) or similar areas suitable for work involving non-public phone calls?
Old Nov 7, 2017, 7:52 pm

Go to the CX lounge. You have have access to the CX F lounge, but at the very back of the CX J lounge there is a business centre (walk passed the noodle bar and seating area as far as you can to the furthest wall), with a large and private phone booth which you can lock from the inside for extra privacy. There is a phone provided, plus you have plugs for power (laptop) and decent enough wifi depending on your method of calls. I found this a more than adequate place when I had a decent layover and the need to hold a few work calls.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.