Lloyds upgrade voucher for 1 way use

Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Lloyds upgrade voucher for 1 way use

Any ideas if it is possible to use my Llyodds upgrade voucher just to book myself a one way upgrade ticket ?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:46 am

Yes, this has to be done over the phone though. The flight doesn't have to start in the UK either - booked CW AUH-LHR earlier this year for WT+ Avios for myself and my wife...
Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hypercrypt
Yes, this has to be done over the phone though. The flight doesn't have to start in the UK either - booked CW AUH-LHR earlier this year for WT+ Avios for myself and my wife...
Oh, so if I upgrade with the Lloyds voucher one way, it can start anywhere in the world but if the booking is a return, it needs to start from the UK?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 8:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
While on this topic... Would like to use a voucher for someone else on an open jaw. EDI-LHR-TLV/BEY-LHR-EDI...what are the chances you reckon. I hear mixed reports about using for someone else... Cheers
Old Aug 21, 2017, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by ESFLYER95
While on this topic... Would like to use a voucher for someone else on an open jaw. EDI-LHR-TLV/BEY-LHR-EDI...what are the chances you reckon. I hear mixed reports about using for someone else... Cheers
Think it's fine as long as TLV and BEY are in the same pricing zone.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Does anyone have the number for Lloyds in handy or do I just phone up the Avios website helpline ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.