How long to get ticketed?

Old Aug 27, 2017, 1:13 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by enzian
Or can they reserve the seats for me even if the flight is not ticketed? You would think they would like my $$$ sooner rather than later.
Sorry if my earlier reply wasn't clear, but that is exactly what they can do, you can pay for seats before being ticketed. For ticket reissue there is no shortcut on the telephone system until 48 hours before travel, and I doubt (but don't know) that the LHR ticketing agents can help with that either. They may be able to take your payment for seat selection (again a guess). It would be good if you could confirm this when you try either route.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.