Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR >> HKG TP run

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2017, 5:32 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Sorry, I'm losing it. £1,150 was the price for FRA-DOH-CMB but it now seems to have increased to around £1,300, partly due to currency fluctuations.

FRA-DOH-CMB-CGK can be done for just over £1,500 (seems to be up about £75 over the weekend) and HKG, which was a similar price to CGK when I was looking, seems to have gone altogether.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 4:36 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by nkvuong
I can see Sri Lankan has a fare for 1,700 EUR, £1,150 seems too low in my opinion. Sri Lankan ex-FRA/MUC is quite a good option, as it routes through DOH & CMB so one can get 3x140 = 420 TPs each way.
I don't see anything at all. Please give us a link?

Cymro looks like i was not the only one who was confused haha.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 4:44 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by dope
so ticket 1 BRU-LHR-DOH, ticket 2 DOH-CMB-HKG? just realised when i am typing this
have been trying to search LON-DOH-CMB-HKG for several days oops
Oops aha.

​​​​​So search the following:
1. BRU-LHR-DOH-LON-CDG/PRG/BCN/MAD/MUC/FRA
2. DOH-CMB-HKG-CMB-DOH

Ticket #1 is in economy and #2 in business. Lowest I saw for #1 was £299 but it's gone by the time I committed.

UL gives out free hotel room if the layover is over 8 hours.

Also, Ex-DOH on UL J works well to CGK/NRT/SIN/KUL/HKG/BKK/CAN.

Very OT but MH is doing a sale from CMB in J. Well worth a look as CMB-AKL is only £1255!

​​​​
Old Aug 21, 2017, 4:50 pm

Location: Manchester but from Yorkshire better known as Gods country
Programs: BA Gold, , Sandals plat
Just done HKG-KUL with MH and it was a 330. Couldn't fault the service or the aircraft and the Satay was excellent as usual.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.