Trying to book redemption seats

Old Jul 29, 2017, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Trying to book redemption seats

I am currently in Cyprus and want to book my redemption seats for Easter, and no matter what I try the process crashes in the last few moments, I have only iPads and iPhones so can't use internet explorer, I have tried ever web browser avail, I have tried checking out with PayPal that wouldn't work so then tried credit card, I tried to call but was kept on hold for 18 minuites. I am booking for all four of us and we are all on the family account, I've tried using the BA app that doesn't work, I must of tried over 30 times now and can't think of what I am doing wrong ?? Any help please !
Old Jul 29, 2017, 6:57 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I don't know if you tried this, but how about setting up the card first on BA.com / My Executive Club / Manage My Account / Saved Payment Cards. And make it also the default card. In theory you then make the Avios booking, you only need to enter the CVV and it should process fairly swiftly.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Thank you have that a try but nope did the same thing crashed at the last second ��
Old Jul 29, 2017, 7:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You had this problem before which is even more unusual. Were you finally able to book the tickets back then?
Old Jul 29, 2017, 7:48 am
Original Poster

Yes I did and it was something stupid but for life of me I can't remember what the issues was I seem to remember it being a compatibility issue but I've tried every browser avail and still it working tried 2 different iPads and my iPhone, I am using a wireless internet but I don't seem to remember that being the issue.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 8:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Might be a security problem at the payment stage although I'm not IT savy enough to know what causes it.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 12:33 pm

Programs: BA, SW, IAG
Can you get to a computer?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.