Search

Exec Club Question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2017, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC-Silver
Exec Club Question

Hi All,

Weird question and maybe I am understanding it wrong but the Silver exec line haven't been helpful at all.

Myself and my GF achieved Silver in May of this year her tier point year started in April, so she has silver for the rest of this year in to next year so Silver for her ends April 2019 ?- Correct ?

Her card expiry is May 2018, she called earlier to ask why that's different, presumably we keep the same card the whole time we are silver ? The gentleman seemed to say she was only Silver for this tier point year and would be Bronze from next year ?

Am I understanding something wrong ?
Old Jul 19, 2017, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Safc0615
Hi All,

Weird question and maybe I am understanding it wrong but the Silver exec line haven't been helpful at all.

Myself and my GF achieved Silver in May of this year her tier point year started in April, so she has silver for the rest of this year in to next year so Silver for her ends April 2019 ?- Correct ?
May 2019 actually.

Her card expiry is May 2018, she called earlier to ask why that's different, presumably we keep the same card the whole time we are silver ? The gentleman seemed to say she was only Silver for this tier point year and would be Bronze from next year ?

Am I understanding something wrong ?
No - you're not misunderstanding - she'll get a new card at the end of May 2018 with the May 2019 date on it.

The guy on the phone was wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.