Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2017, 8:30 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Marriot Gold
Receipt for airport upgrade

Hi,
Are AUP's added to the booking?
I paid 650GBP in cash at the airport in London Heathrow but the ticketing agent said the system for receipts is down and it will send me an email as soon as I board.

I need the receipt for my Employer, when I went outside to smoke and came back she was gone and I asked someone else but they could not find it on the booking and they said it will not appear until it has cleared/posted.

I'm assuming the payment is attached to my booking some-ware will I just call them and ask to send it to my email?
Thanks
Old Jul 8, 2017, 8:42 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
AUPs are normally standalone transactions, they are not added to the original booking unless it was a conventional fare difference amendment. So instead of being a special priced promotional upgrade it is a recalculated fare (it won't usually be a nice round number). An AUP is usually a brand new line entry on the credit card, not directly related to the original transaction.

There is a BA.com/receipt weblink process that may (or may not) work for the AUP component. If it doesn't, you may need to get in touch with the Social Media team via a Twitter Direct Message.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.