Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Amex 241 redemption for LHR to YYZ/ YVR SUMMER 2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2017, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Hello, trying to book a family trip (2adults+1child) to Canada for summer next year (June/July). Thinking of doing one way in F and one way in CW, but I can hardly find any availablilty, how many seats do they release each day?

Thanks.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 1:15 am

Programs: BAEC
2 club world are guaranteed to be released. First - no guarantees.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 1:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
You'll need to grab the two J seats on each flight at T-355 and then monitor for F release... daily !

The main Wiki has a lot of info / tips / FAQs :

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ussion-10.html
Old Jul 23, 2017, 7:49 am

Programs: BAEC gold (silver most of the time), ex-bmi (RIP) ex-silver, and a fistful of Amexes
So did you manage to get it at T-355?

In years gone by, there would sometimes be a release of avios seats for those routes, for the summer time, in the winter around Christmas. Naturally no promise that it'll happen again...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.