Help with 105 TPs from DXB/AUH

Old Jul 2, 17, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Continental OnePass, BA Executive Club, Tesco ;)
Help with 105 TPs from DXB/AUH

I need 105 TPs to regain Gold this year before 8th August. I'm based out of Dubai, which makes things more difficult with OW due to the QR ban locally (otherwise I would just do a quick return to DOH in F and make the points I need).

Can anyone advise a good TP run to get to where I need to be?

I'm on east coast US in a a couple of weeks (flying into JFK and need to get to BOS and then a bit later in the week get from SYR to NYC) and was thinking of doing JFK-BOS//SYR-DCA-JFK for about $400 in F (which I think nets 40+40+40 these days). That's the best I could come up with, but is not ideal as I need to fly around in a limited timeframe.

If there's any ME-based alternative I'm missing please shout out!

Thanks.
Old Jul 2, 17, 8:42 am

Programs: OneWorld Emerald (BA GGL), *A Silver (Miles & Less), Skyteam Pleb (KLM FlyingBlue), Mucci Platinum
Surely getting to the US in itself should get you your 105 TPs?

I'm sure business class on UL to Colombo is pretty reasonable otherwise.
Old Jul 2, 17, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Continental OnePass, BA Executive Club, Tesco ;)
Hadn't thought about UL - good idea.

To the US I've a reward flight on EY.
Old Jul 2, 17, 2:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
head to Jordan for a weekend, with RJ. they use the 787 on DXB route sometimes and Amman the capital is very lovely to visit, with visa upon arrival for many countries.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: