FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Problems with app (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1849853-problems-app.html)

Stormbel Jun 24, 2017 5:09 am

Problems with app

Both I and a friend are trying to use Manage My App on both phone and desktop and when it should show seat map is coming up blank. Anyone else with this problem for seat selection or online check in?

deboyzoned Jun 24, 2017 5:22 am

Originally Posted by Stormbel (Post 28481001)
Both I and a friend are trying to use Manage My App on both phone and desktop and when it should show seat map is coming up blank. Anyone else with this problem for seat selection or online check in?

No problems here. MMB and seat map and selection works

Barnaby100 Jun 24, 2017 5:31 am

Yes- I had this earlier today but now sorted.

edonthebeach Jun 24, 2017 6:05 am

Still not working for me

Yeh I'm still having this issue when using the android app. Really annoying.

sgm Jun 24, 2017 6:58 am

I have had problems for over 24 hours now. Can't see seat maps etc...

Stormbel Jun 24, 2017 7:12 am

Definitely no app access on both wi-fi and 3g. Very frustrating. Flight tomorrow. Let's see when home if seats can eventually be chosen.

paulaf Jun 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Yes had the same problem for a few days very frustrating hope BA sorts it soon.

Stormbel Jun 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Very frustrating that this problem with the app hasn't been sorted. No access to a laptop and trying to use the desktop site on my phone. The only relevant option I could choose for the BP is to 'collect on a mobile phone'. Do I get an email with an attachment or how does my phone receive the BP?

corporate-wage-slave Jun 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by Stormbel (Post 28485170)
Very frustrating that this problem with the app hasn't been sorted. No access to a laptop and trying to use the desktop site on my phone. The only relevant option I could choose for the BP is to 'collect on a mobile phone'. Do I get an email with an attachment or how does my phone receive the BP?

I can't get the Android App to work either. But the desktop BA.com works (slowly) and I used that to check in and then email a boarding pass. At that point the App allows the boarding pass to be retrieved in the usual way.

sunshinebob Jun 26, 2017 1:25 am

Android not working but OH's Apple was when trykng to check in yesterday . What a crock

mmxbreaks Jun 26, 2017 5:28 am

Yes, it's completely broken on Android. Can't check seat map, check-in, look for reward flights, etc.

I've logged out and in, uninstalled and reinstalled - but to no avail.

Just indicative of BA in 2017 I s'pose?

Stormbel Jun 26, 2017 5:44 am

Maybe somebody pulled out a plug, realised and plugged it in back to front? :)

florens Jun 26, 2017 5:48 am

App not working here either (Apple).

bhbloke Jun 26, 2017 5:57 am

These days I'm more surprised when the App does work, rather than when it doesn't. :rolleyes:

Tobias-UK Jun 26, 2017 6:12 am

Originally Posted by florens (Post 28487101)
App not working here either (Apple).

It's working fine for me.