BA 268/282 (LAX-LHR) Club Meals in June?

Old Jun 19, 17, 8:24 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: SoCal to the rest of the world...
Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA and CX. (Disgruntled UA Lifetime Plat) - No hotel loyalty anymore
Posts: 6,362
BA 268/282 (LAX-LHR) Club Meals in June?

There isn't a general thread for Club World meals unless out of LHR, so posting this - anyone have an idea of whats on the June LAX-LHR menu in club?

I don't care normally but got the 6 year old on the trip next week and she's a picky one.

Thanks
NickP 1K is offline  
Old Jun 19, 17, 8:29 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Coast USA
Programs: BAEC
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by NickP 1K View Post
There isn't a general thread for Club World meals unless out of LHR, so posting this - anyone have an idea of whats on the June LAX-LHR menu in club?

I don't care normally but got the 6 year old on the trip next week and she's a picky one.

Thanks
I can't help you with the answer but we are on the 282 next week and my wife asked me the same question this morning.

Last edited by TangoOneSeven; Jun 19, 17 at 8:35 am
TangoOneSeven is offline  
Old Jun 19, 17, 8:37 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: SoCal to the rest of the world...
Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA and CX. (Disgruntled UA Lifetime Plat) - No hotel loyalty anymore
Posts: 6,362
Originally Posted by arh1 View Post
I can't help you with the answer but we are on the 282 next week and my wife asked me the same question this morning.
We are on 268 early next week - I'll post once that flight happens if it can help anyone else.
NickP 1K is offline  
Old Jun 19, 17, 9:12 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Glos
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 7,292
I find the dinner service so slow in Club on the 268 - for a six year old I'd definitely recommend eating in the terminal / Lounge otherwise it'll be 22.30-23.00 before they get something... which they might not like!
mikeyfly is offline  
Old Jun 19, 17, 9:49 am
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: SoCal to the rest of the world...
Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA and CX. (Disgruntled UA Lifetime Plat) - No hotel loyalty anymore
Posts: 6,362
Originally Posted by mikeyfly View Post
I find the dinner service so slow in Club on the 268 - for a six year old I'd definitely recommend eating in the terminal / Lounge otherwise it'll be 22.30-23.00 before they get something... which they might not like!
Yeah likely doing that anyway at this point- just looking for any latest on the main meal and landing meal (now the Mrs is asking too). Most of the time we are AA to LHR and BA back 50% of the time so not done this out of LAX in maybe 7+ years
NickP 1K is offline  
Old Jun 19, 17, 11:15 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
Posts: 125
Prawns or Artichoke starters
Steak/Cod/Gnocchi or Chicken Salad.
oldone is offline  
Old Jun 19, 17, 1:27 pm
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: SoCal to the rest of the world...
Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA and CX. (Disgruntled UA Lifetime Plat) - No hotel loyalty anymore
Posts: 6,362
Originally Posted by oldone View Post
Prawns or Artichoke starters
Steak/Cod/Gnocchi or Chicken Salad.
Thanks
NickP 1K is offline  
Old Jun 26, 17, 11:11 pm
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: SoCal to the rest of the world...
Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA and CX. (Disgruntled UA Lifetime Plat) - No hotel loyalty anymore
Posts: 6,362
On 268 now - menus




l
NickP 1K is offline  
Old Jun 27, 17, 4:49 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: A hop, skip and jump away from MAN.
Programs: BAEC Gold, ex-VS Gold, ex-UA Gold, Premier Inn Platinum-Iridium
Posts: 1,013
I flew on the 282 in WTP last week - we got a choice of the beef or the gnocchi from the CW menu as our main meal. The beef was actually pretty decent. Not overcooked shoeleather, but nicely browned on the outside, and good flavour in the demi glace.

The only real downside was that it was sat in a puddle of moisture which made it pretty unappetising.
mjh0 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: