Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA 268/282 (LAX-LHR) Club Meals in June?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
BA 268/282 (LAX-LHR) Club Meals in June?

There isn't a general thread for Club World meals unless out of LHR, so posting this - anyone have an idea of whats on the June LAX-LHR menu in club?

I don't care normally but got the 6 year old on the trip next week and she's a picky one.

Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:29 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by NickP 1K
There isn't a general thread for Club World meals unless out of LHR, so posting this - anyone have an idea of whats on the June LAX-LHR menu in club?

I don't care normally but got the 6 year old on the trip next week and she's a picky one.

Thanks
I can't help you with the answer but we are on the 282 next week and my wife asked me the same question this morning.

Last edited by TangoOneSeven; Jun 19, 2017 at 8:35 am
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
Originally Posted by arh1
I can't help you with the answer but we are on the 282 next week and my wife asked me the same question this morning.
We are on 268 early next week - I'll post once that flight happens if it can help anyone else.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I find the dinner service so slow in Club on the 268 - for a six year old I'd definitely recommend eating in the terminal / Lounge otherwise it'll be 22.30-23.00 before they get something... which they might not like!
Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikeyfly
I find the dinner service so slow in Club on the 268 - for a six year old I'd definitely recommend eating in the terminal / Lounge otherwise it'll be 22.30-23.00 before they get something... which they might not like!
Yeah likely doing that anyway at this point- just looking for any latest on the main meal and landing meal (now the Mrs is asking too). Most of the time we are AA to LHR and BA back 50% of the time so not done this out of LAX in maybe 7+ years
Old Jun 19, 2017, 11:15 am

Prawns or Artichoke starters
Steak/Cod/Gnocchi or Chicken Salad.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oldone
Prawns or Artichoke starters
Steak/Cod/Gnocchi or Chicken Salad.
Thanks
Old Jun 26, 2017, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

On 268 now - menus

l
Old Jun 27, 2017, 4:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, ex-VS Gold, ex-UA Gold, Premier Inn Platinum-Iridium
I flew on the 282 in WTP last week - we got a choice of the beef or the gnocchi from the CW menu as our main meal. The beef was actually pretty decent. Not overcooked shoeleather, but nicely browned on the outside, and good flavour in the demi glace.

The only real downside was that it was sat in a puddle of moisture which made it pretty unappetising.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.