FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Does anyone from BA post here any more ? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1847829-does-anyone-ba-post-here-any-more.html)

missdimeaner Jun 13, 2017 5:11 am

Does anyone from BA post here any more ?

Mods - please feel free to move this if there is another thread (which I cannot find).
Seems to me the silence is deafening - We used to have Nicci who was a presence here (I never asked her for assistance but believe she was very effective). At some point she moved on and was replaced by A. Another.
Then there was BA Official, and BA app Official (whose last post was 17/8/16).

Has Flyertalk/BAEC been 'enhanced' by BA ?
it would be a great shame if these valuable resources are no longer in existence, my hope is that we are nearing rock bottom and BA can again invest in its customers (Like the AA 'comeback').
It is also possible that the 'controlled flight into terrain' will continue. :(

cornishsimon Jun 13, 2017 6:48 am

NIcci was a great BA representative who provided a truly valuable resource to ft. Sadly since she moved onward and upwards things haven't been the same

cs

HIDDY Jun 13, 2017 7:03 am

The official reps have been quiet although I do know at least one does lurk as I received a PM out of the blue a few months ago in relation to something I posted.

As for the non official ones. Given some of the comments on here I can understand why a certain one chooses not to post.

https://monumentenglish.files.wordpr...ad-on-wall.jpg

T8191 Jun 13, 2017 7:06 am

I engaged with BA.com Official by PM 4 weeks ago. Not everything they do is plastered across the Forum.

NWIFlyer Jun 13, 2017 7:10 am

Originally Posted by cornishsimon (Post 28436299)
NIcci was a great BA representative who provided a truly valuable resource to ft. Sadly since she moved onward and upwards things haven't been the same

cs

She was indeed, but with respect that does a great disservice to the current holder of the 'BAExecClub' handle, Louise, who has helped many people here in the background, as have the other official handles, and she commits as much time to FT as the rest of her job permits.

Perhaps it might be appropriate to bear in mind that the official BA reps do read the forum and we should accord them the same courtesy as individuals as we do all other members @:-)

missdimeaner Jun 13, 2017 8:27 am

I'm glad they are still around. What with all the other cuts to customer services I did wonder.

smokie36 Jun 13, 2017 10:16 am

Let's not forget the Avios fixing guy either.

Its great that they all take the time to deal with issues raised here.

T8191 Jun 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by missdimeaner (Post 28436709)
I'm glad they are still around. What with all the other cuts to customer services I did wonder.

It was a fair call, but they are certainly still around. OK, Nicci was more up-front (oops, sorry Nicci ;)) but the rest of the Gang are certainly here. Different folks, different strokes, eh?

Originally Posted by smokie36 (Post 28437189)
Let's not forget the Avios fixing guy either.
Its great that they all take the time to deal with issues raised here.

Yes, that too, and the 'Social Media' folks on Twitter, who have been very helpful to me a couple of times this year already.

BA does have some great people out there. Amidst our Group Hate about the things that BA does wrongly/badly, let's all remember those BA staff (air and ground) who actually do a good/great job in helping us.

cayman4522 Jun 13, 2017 12:28 pm

I work for BA - feel free to PM me any time..will always try to help.

Can I help you Jun 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello cayman4522, which department do you work in?
The OPs question is are there any BA official posters.

mikeyfly Jun 13, 2017 12:56 pm

CIHY has been helpful for me in the past :) didn't know I could contact an official

HereToHelp Jun 13, 2017 12:59 pm

They got outsourced to CRAPITA, made redundant and had their roles shipped off overseas. 😂

Lobengula Jun 13, 2017 1:13 pm

It's so appreciated to have both official and unofficial BA precense here ^
It gives me hope that "he whose name shall not be spoken" hasn't ruined BA completely.

CIHY is of course my favourite :)

Can I help you Jun 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Favourite, how did I get such an honour?

missdimeaner Jun 13, 2017 1:23 pm

I agree - the amount of help and advice available here is incredible.
I have (so far, and long may it continue) not had to ask for help from any of the official BA representatives on here. The amount of 'unofficial' BA advice and knowledge is phenomenal. I find myself avoiding some pitfalls by reading threads and the stickies here on BAEC/FT.