Reward flight search tools?

Old Jun 11, 17, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, BMI, Virgin
Reward flight search tools?

Is there a reward flight search tool that has some kind of graphical table of all reward flights available? I'd go so far as to say BA appear to have intentionally made this a difficult part of the process.

I actually want to use a Companion Voucher for Club/First seats to "somewhere interesting" on long haul and could really do with some kind of overall view - I'd be happy to scroll through pages of it if only I didn't have to continually re-enter search criteria for every combination of dates and possible destination.

I read the Sticky guides which seem to hint such tools exist but unfortunately no URLs...

Anybody?

Thanks.
Old Jun 11, 17, 4:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold
The App is easy for searching available dates, class and cities without entering any info
Old Jun 11, 17, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, BMI, Virgin
...can only find paid-for flights on it (It's the Windows Phone version). Android/Apple have Reward FLight search on their apps?

Thanks mikeyfly
Old Jun 12, 17, 6:10 am

Programs: BA Silver
The iphone version has a very helpful 'Reward Flights' option in the menu on the right.
Old Jun 12, 17, 6:21 am

Programs: BA Gold
planky on the iPhone App these are the very simple screen shots of checking broad range availability - it is handy to check on phone and then try and book on laptop !
Attached Images     
Old Jun 12, 17, 6:30 am

Programs: AMEX PP;BAEC Bronze;Tesco CC Preferred;
Try this:

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...||||L2|||||||#

Search this Thread