Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Sky Sports at T5?

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2017, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
OT: Sky Sports at T5?

I'm flying out of T5 on Saturday morning and was hoping to watch the Lions game beforehand.

Does the FLounge have Sky Sports, or alternatively is there a bar that will be showing the game?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Old May 31, 2017, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by secretplantofightinflation
I'm flying out of T5 on Saturday morning and was hoping to watch the Lions game beforehand.

Does the FLounge have Sky Sports, or alternatively is there a bar that will be showing the game?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
It does, you can request staff to put it on. I think there's a TV on the outside bit too - I've definitely watched a football Play Off final on an outside one, but can't remember if that was the F Lounge or the CCR. Pretty sure it was the former and the staff gathered everyone that wanted to watch it there
Old May 31, 2017, 1:05 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Flounge has sky sports in the main lounge and on the outside bit as mentioned above.
Old May 31, 2017, 1:05 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
[In case of an AUP!] In the CCR Board Room the TVs can be set by anyone in there. However if you talk to the duty BaxterStorey manager in CCR, or Borisz behind the bar, they will accommodate requests in this area. Usually the TV on the end of the bar will be showing either BBC News or sports events.

Pilots in South also shows big sport events, plus the Wetherspoons (The Crown Rivers) in North.
Old May 31, 2017, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Thanks all, very much appreciated
Old May 31, 2017, 1:11 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Or stream it online as a fall-back?
Old May 31, 2017, 1:12 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

If you're heading to the GF terrace, the TV remote control is usually stored in a little pocket located behind the screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.