Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New Priority Boarding Procedure? [Pam Ann comedy show]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Priority Boarding Procedure? [Pam Ann comedy show]

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2017, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Smile New Priority Boarding Procedure? [Pam Ann comedy show]

Saw Pam Ann at the Leicester Square Theatre last night (no, i dont work for her, or that theatre). If you haven't been, she is very funny (although a tad vulgar)

She suggested a new system for Fast Track: passengers that smell of Aromatherapy and then Elemis get priority boarding (in that order), bronze in the priority line get redirected to the cargo hold.

I agree

If you want to go and see her, here's a sample of what to expect:

(inlight of horrible week people have been having, thought i'd try to lighten the mood)
Old May 28, 2017, 9:55 am

Programs: BA Silver
Bit OT, but I saw Pam Ann in Glasgow last year I think it was. Was really looking forward to it as we had missed her when she had previously been in town.

Fair to say we were both pretty disappointed, and didn't find the show funny at all. Not because of any vulgarity - that's fine if done well, but because the show's really got only the faintest connection to flying, and most of the gags were... fairly specifically aimed at a particular male demographic! No problem with that, of course, just different... cultural reference points!
Old May 28, 2017, 10:27 am

Programs: BAEC GGL & GfL, HHons Diamond, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, IHGSpire Elite, Kimpton Inner Circ
Used to love Pam Ann but the last time I saw her at Joe's Pub in New York a couple of years back the show seemed to have descended into a stream of vulgarity. Very sad she was a great talent.
Old May 28, 2017, 10:57 am

Programs: BAEC
I have to say the clip was Pam at her best.

But when I saw her at a pub show last year, she did seem very tired and bored of the whole thing.
Old May 28, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: QF LTS, Marriott LTP, ALL GOLD
She's got a major cocaine problem and her material has pretty much been the same for over 10 years now. Sad really.
Old May 28, 2017, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Jeez, I thought a silly, frivolous post might make a few people smile, but instead a lot of unnecessary negativity. I had thought better of flyertakers,
Old May 28, 2017, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by awtgiven
Jeez, I thought a silly, frivolous post might make a few people smile, but instead a lot of unnecessary negativity. I had thought better of flyertakers,
The thing is the first time you see her she is funny...And I think she was at her best from about 2000-2005 then you realise its the same material you keep seeing again and again and it get tired fast. But Im glad you enjoyed your first time with her
Old May 28, 2017, 1:07 pm

Programs: Mucci de l'Arbitrage
Originally Posted by ANstar
The thing is the first time you see her she is funny...And I think she was at her best from about 2000-2005 then you realise its the same material you keep seeing again and again and it get tired fast. But Im glad you enjoyed your first time with her
The thing is the first time you fly CW with her she is amazing...And then you realise she was at her best from about 2000-2005 and the same uncleaned material you keep sitting on again and again gets tired fast. But Im glad you enjoyed your first time with her
Old May 28, 2017, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Takiteasy
The thing is the first time you fly CW with her she is amazing...And then you realise she was at her best from about 2000-2005 and the same uncleaned material you keep sitting on again and again gets tired fast. But Im glad you enjoyed your first time with her
HAHAHAH! YEs same can be said of CW ^
Old May 28, 2017, 2:44 pm
Suspended

Penny Carter is funnier (Come Fly With Me)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.