Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Returning BA/Avis (flight+car) hire car early

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2017, 6:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold

I've booked Avis car hire as part of my BA booking (HEL-LHR) for 03-07Jun but it looks like I might need to take another trip during that time, so may only need the car for 1-2 days. I'd fly out of LHR for the second trip and return the car at same time, but being part of a flight+car booking does anyone have experience of Avis charging for returning early on such bookings as this was cheaper than buying separately. The other option being sticking it in an airport car park and returning it when scheduled on the original booking.
Old May 16, 2017, 6:55 am

Programs: BA Gold, Flying Blue Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador
I have previously returned Avis vehicles a day earlier with no issue (or refund for the unused day!)
Old May 16, 2017, 4:32 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Ditto. I have had cost-neutral a couple of times and once I think a refund.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.