Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Visa 2 for 1 & Kids?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2017, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
BA Visa 2 for 1 & Kids?

Can i use two BA visa Avios 2 for 1 certificates for myself and a partner and 2 kids (difference last name)? If so, how? Or do I need to be one of the PAX on using each voucher?

Can I ticket the the kids alone (under 12) in a different class and if so, how?
Old May 15, 2017, 2:43 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Why would you want your children (under 12) to travel in a different class? I could understand an older child but not at this age. Who would look after your children even if you could? Unaccompanied minors are not allowed on BA and I would see this as the same considering you wouldn't be in the same cabin.
Old May 15, 2017, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Indeed they would be unaccompanied minors which BA don't provide for.

You being on the same plane but in another cabin does not suddently make them accompanied.
Old May 15, 2017, 7:23 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Yes you can use two vouchers, but you may need to call a service center as it requires two bookings.

See item 4 in the T&C "using the travel together ticket"
https://www.britishairways.com/en-us/executive-club/collecting-avios/credit-cards/us/promotions/travel-together

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.