Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avios and EC points

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2017, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Avios and EC points

Hi All, I flew BA to Orlando last year, and I have just booked LHR to Prague for new year. I noticed that I have no Avios or tier points. I know I wouldn't have a lot as that was my first BA flight, but how to I go about getting these on?
Old May 15, 2017, 6:41 am

If it was within the last 6 months - just claim here:

https://www.britishairways.com/trave..._missing_avios
Old May 15, 2017, 6:41 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
You can only retro-claim for flights up to 6 months ago - how long ago were your Orlando flights? I assume you had a BAEC account at the time of the Orlando flights?

In terms of doing it on your BAEC homepage just go to the "Claim missing Avios" page and fill out the details.
Old May 15, 2017, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by simon1argyle
Hi All, I flew BA to Orlando last year, and I have just booked LHR to Prague for new year. I noticed that I have no Avios or tier points. I know I wouldn't have a lot as that was my first BA flight, but how to I go about getting these on?
When exactly was your flight to Orlando? Did you fly on a cash ticket (as opposed to an award flight bought using Avios or some other frequent flyer or reward/loyalty scheme currency)? How was that ticket bought?

Did you have an British Airways Executive Club membership already when you flew to Orlando? Was your membership number in the booking, and did it appear on your boarding pass?
Old May 15, 2017, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Ah ok thanks guys. I flew in August. I hadn't noticed until I booked this trip. In all fairness I probably wouldn't fly enough with BA specifically for it to make much difference

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.