Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BAEC Tier Points Earning on JAL Domestic Class J and Super First

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2017, 2:25 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM, SQ TPP, QF GO LIFE, OZ*G LIFE, Marriott TIT LIFE, WOH GLOBALIST LIFE, HH DM, BA GO LIFE

FlyerTalkers,

What is the BAEC tier points earning on Japan Airlines domestic "Class J" and "Super First"?

Do these track as 40 tier points for Class J and 60 tier points for Super First?

Any insights into the above is highly appreciated.
Old May 12, 2017, 2:58 am

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Yes,

The Avios Calculator / TP Calculator on the BA website is accurate only exemptions being the obvious one which is it can only be a revenue ticket
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:38 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SQ Krisflyer
Sorry to bring up an old thread. Just wanted to check if anyone has recently flown JL domestic "Class J" and received the business class TP?

Thanks!
Old Feb 12, 2019, 10:08 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
Originally Posted by tango3
Sorry to bring up an old thread. Just wanted to check if anyone has recently flown JL domestic "Class J" and received the business class TP?

Thanks!
September 2017, but yes.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by etiene
September 2017, but yes.
Thanks! Good to know, I'll give it a shot and report back
Old Feb 12, 2019, 11:27 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
You get the higher rate for AUP too
Old Feb 12, 2019, 3:56 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
I recently got the 40 for a Ł8ish AUP. Underlying fare was Y if that makes any difference. Nice 2-3 seating in row 1 with proper recline and lower leg support that lifts forwards from behind the shins
Old Feb 12, 2019, 4:02 pm

I can confirm that you get 40 TPs for domestic J and 60 TPs for domestic F (no longer branded "Super First"). Don't think there are any domestic routes long enough to get anything higher than that.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 6:48 am

Also, to confirm that my May 2019 class J flight was credited as business, and 40TP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.