Wiki Posts
Search

POUG Question...

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2017, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze,Accor.Flightdiary.net/liamvad
POUG Question...

If offered a POUG,can you use Avios to pay on BA website,or is it just credit cards?And how many Avios for a Domestic upgrade to Club?Many thanks.
Old May 5, 2017, 12:21 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Pretty sure POUG is cash only (and don't forget if you POUG an avios booking, you won't earn TPs nor Avios)
Old May 5, 2017, 1:12 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Chris has hit the nail on the head - POUG are cash upgrade offers.

On the Avios upgrade question, I heard elsewhere (not verified myself) it's around 7,500 for a J upgrade. You can calculate this yourself by searching for J and Y redemption bookings on BAEC - the difference between the two is the cost.
Old May 5, 2017, 8:15 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Just to bump this - Raffles Domestic CE trip report says his upgrade was 3,750 points + £7.50 each way.
Old May 5, 2017, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze,Accor.Flightdiary.net/liamvad
Originally Posted by obduro
Just to bump this - Raffles Domestic CE trip report says his upgrade was 3,750 points + £7.50 each way.
Great! Thank-you,will check it out.....^
Old May 5, 2017, 11:45 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
What raffles was meaning is the uplift between ET and CE in other words the difference between the two had he just booked ET and what he got for the extra avios and cash in terms of on board etc for being in CE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.