Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Food and wine matching in CW

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2017, 2:38 am

Give them all a go...I tried all these and was very thankful that the CSD brought up a bottle of Pinot Noir from F instead.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 21, 2017, 2:51 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Just don't press the button!
Old Apr 21, 2017, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Just don't press the button!

Very good point!
Old Apr 21, 2017, 3:35 am

Pick one and slug it back until it runs out. That's what I do!

About to fly IST to LHR and will adopt this practice. (On TK so no need for BA flyers to panic!)
Old Apr 21, 2017, 5:14 am

Programs: Cunard WorldClub-Gold,Silverseas Venetian society,Alitalia Mille miglia,SPG,Fairmont,IHG.
Originally Posted by lavajava
Give them all a go...I tried all these and was very thankful that the CSD brought up a bottle of Pinot Noir from F instead.
Think yourself lucky to get anything! On a recent BKK, in J, we were offered a glass of wine as starters were served, then there was a 45 min wait before mains were brought but we were not offered top ups, so we had no drinks at all with the main course.Bit of a dry old flight that....also, the IFE was unwatchable due to soundtrack being so muffled.Bit crap all round really.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 7:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Greenpen
Pick one and slug it back
Yes I'm no wine expert at home so don't suddenly become one in the air just because I'm in F or J. As long as they have a red I couldn't care less what it is.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 3:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Yes I'm no wine expert at home so don't suddenly become one in the air just because I'm in F or J. As long as they have a red I couldn't care less what it is.
You live in Argentina...how can you say this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.