Wiki Posts
Search

Best method to claim missing avios & TP

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:56 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by albpenny
hello and sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

I am trying to claim for some TPs and Avios for my boyfriend, for BA flights from before he joined the BAEC. I have tried the claim form online, but the ticket numbers are not recognised and I have been told to send boarding passes to the EC by mail.

The boarding passes I have are electronic, not paper - so what's the best way of sending them to BA? Print out screen shots?

Thanks in advance!
When you say before he was a member, how long before?

Also on ticket number is this a 125-... BA ticket or a non BA ticket? I think the "Claim missing Avios points on British Airways flights" page you first go to will only take a 125-... ticket number and you may have to click through to the "Claims for airline partner flights" to enter a non BA ticket.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 5:10 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by KARFA
When you say before he was a member, how long before?

Also on ticket number is this a 125-... BA ticket or a non BA ticket? I think the "Claim missing Avios points on British Airways flights" page you first go to will only take a 125-... ticket number and you may have to click through to the "Claims for airline partner flights" to enter a non BA ticket.
Hi KARFA - he joined BAEC in April and the tickets are from January onwards (so should be within the three months prior to joining BAEC rule). All tickets are BA and ticketed as 125-.
Old May 17, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: BA EC Gold
Quick question: anyone know how to claim missing Avios for an Aer Lingus flight? The BA claim form does not list Aer Lingus - and I don't really want the faff of faxing the 'other airlines' form.
thx
Old May 17, 2018, 7:39 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dca100
Quick question: anyone know how to claim missing Avios for an Aer Lingus flight? The BA claim form does not list Aer Lingus - and I don't really want the faff of faxing the 'other airlines' form.
thx
Try contacting @BAMissingAvios
small em likes this.
Old May 17, 2018, 7:50 am

Programs: BA EC Gold
Thanks ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.