Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Ways to Find PNR now that Classic Check my trip is gone

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ways to Find PNR now that Classic Check my trip is gone

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2018, 2:44 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It's not working for me either, and my reading of post 37 onwards suggests a full outage.
Yep. The Japanese link mentioned above works for me for Amadeus-generated tickets (i.e. BA purchased) but not for Amadeus PNRs where the ticket was generated in Sabre (i.e. AA purchased). Whereas Classic CMT at least showed itineraries for the latter.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 7:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
I (and I'm sure many others) would highly appreciate it if anyone had a working link out there for Classic CMT! Extremely quick and easy way of checking multiple bookings, without all the faff of the "new" CMT (which, despite many, many complaints to Amadeus (according to this forum!) continues to be clunky and slow, not to mention doesn't give full information...).

With both this and MyFlights gone, does anyone know of an alternative that quickly displays full e-ticket info, times/aircraft/seats/meal requests etc?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 7:14 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BA6501
I (and I'm sure many others) would highly appreciate it if anyone had a working link out there for Classic CMT! Extremely quick and easy way of checking multiple bookings, without all the faff of the "new" CMT (which, despite many, many complaints to Amadeus (according to this forum!) continues to be clunky and slow, not to mention doesn't give full information...).

With both this and MyFlights gone, does anyone know of an alternative that quickly displays full e-ticket info, times/aircraft/seats/meal requests etc?
The Amadeus JP site mentioned upthread does seem to provide of of that information so may be of help https://web.1a-xml.jp/eitr/webeitr/
Old Aug 8, 2018, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by KARFA
The Amadeus JP site mentioned upthread does seem to provide of of that information so may be of help https://web.1a-xml.jp/eitr/webeitr/
Yes - when it works ...

Not all Amadeus bookings will show with many coming up as " PNRがありません。".
rossmacd likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 12:57 pm

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
Is there anywhere you can find the itinerary details just using PNR plus surname? The Japanese link and Check My Trip (not classic) both seem to require a first name...
Old Aug 17, 2018, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by Deltus
Is there anywhere you can find the itinerary details just using PNR plus surname? The Japanese link and Check My Trip (not classic) both seem to require a first name...
QR.com
Old Aug 17, 2018, 1:17 pm

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
I have used the check my trip app on the Google play store to cross reference PNR's. Was working for me a few weeks ago.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by serfty
Yes - when it works ...

This is what I get with the QF PNR but is an AS issued ticket. I am relying on QR site to hopefully make sure reissue is done correctly.

The Taiwan site seems to be dead as it would give system busy error each time I tried.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 9:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Any news ways to check PNRs on checkmytrip? None of the above links are working for me.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 11:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by serfty
Yes - when it works ...

That translates to "PNR not found"
Old Oct 17, 2018, 9:06 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
I don't think this has been mentioned so far on this thread, but just saw from another post that there's a page on the Finnair site that will produce full e-ticket details from just surname and PNR: https://www.finnair.com/int/gb/e-ticket

Be warned that it immediately pings a copy to every email address that it can see related to the ticket!
serfty likes this.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 12:12 am

To avoid the emails, one could use this alternative link on the same website:
https://www.finnair.com/int/gb/bookings?SERVICECARD=2

Originally Posted by Deltus
I don't think this has been mentioned so far on this thread, but just saw from another post that there's a page on the Finnair site that will produce full e-ticket details from just surname and PNR: https://www.finnair.com/int/gb/e-ticket

Be warned that it immediately pings a copy to every email address that it can see related to the ticket!
Deltus likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 8:58 am

Originally Posted by sirrebral
To avoid the emails, one could use this alternative link on the same website:
https://www.finnair.com/int/gb/bookings?SERVICECARD=2
Works perfectly as of today!
Old Jan 7, 2019, 11:06 am
bzc

Programs: BAEC Silver
Probably a stupid question but why would one want to know their PNR? In which case would that be useful?
Old Jan 7, 2019, 11:20 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by bzc
Probably a stupid question but why would one want to know their PNR? In which case would that be useful?
In some cases there are 2 PNRs on a booking, the source PNR and a ghost PNR. This happens when airlines use different GDS but book flights across the airlines. The "right" PNR can unlock seat selection for example. BA, VY, IB, Level, and until recently EI were all on different systems despite having one owner. AA of course is on an entirely different system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.