BA Lounge Database | North America

Old Jun 15, 2018, 9:37 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

I am happy to report admittance into the DFW Premium Lounge today while armed with an AA domestic first boarding pass and a BA Gold card
Calchas and Oaxaca like this.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 6:07 am

Programs: Budding BA Bronze, MPC Gold
Been a while since I was there but I know JFK T7 Galleries has a few TV's...anyone know if they'll show World Cup games on them?

Could potentially be there for a game in a few weeks I wouldn't want to miss!
Old Jul 2, 2018, 4:29 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Heads up for those flying out of Miami. The Premium lounge is closed for approx 5 weeks effective today to allow repair works to be done. The nearest lounge to Terminal E is the Flagship Lounge at Gate D30.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 5:49 pm

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC Gold, IC Plat Amb, Accor Gold
Seattle Opening Times July 2018
Sitting in the Seattle First section of the lounge and can confirm opening times are 09.30 am for BA52 and 15.20 for BA48 (ie 4 hours before departure) It closes between flights on the days that both are running.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 10:08 am

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
A couple of stray notes from the Admirals Club this morning:

1. Was asked to show identification entering the Admirals club. Not sure if this was a by the book agent or a new policy, but she remarked that for AA members they often have a photo on file but not for BAEC members.

2. Drink chits are now electronic. You show your boarding pass at the bar area. It’s not clear if this will now limit to two free drinks per day or two drinks per lounge visit.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
The ID at Admirals Clubs has been a long term thing.

They do have pics of file for many AA members - there are complaints on the AA board about how bad these often are- but for those that don't then they want to see some ID.

I just always hand over my BP and Passport.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:50 pm

Programs: OneWorld Emerald
Originally Posted by dylanks

1. Was asked to show identification entering the Admirals club. Not sure if this was a by the book agent or a new policy, but she remarked that for AA members they often have a photo on file but not for BAEC members.

I can confirm this is standard operating procedure for people entering the AC; they might not ask for ID every time, but I know they are supposed to as per their procedures...unless they have a photo already on file, as per the other poster on this thread
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:52 pm

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Originally Posted by flying4workNfun
I can confirm this is standard operating procedure for people entering the AC; they might not ask for ID every time, but I know they are supposed to as per their procedures
For what it’s worth, it’s the first time I’ve been asked in 15 years and thousands of visits.

At the SFO club, things were back to normal... no id and paper drink coupons.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 1:53 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, Lounge Key, Accor basic, AY basic, HHonors Diamond
2. Drink chits are now electronic. You show your boarding pass at the bar area. It’s not clear if this will now limit to two free drinks per day or two drinks per lounge visit.
I did LAX-PTY (and OTP-PHX) TP run two weeks ago. They implemented this at PHX club (A7/A9) on July 16th. All other clubs I visited during my trip were still using paper coupons.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flying4workNfun
I can confirm this is standard operating procedure for people entering the AC; they might not ask for ID every time, but I know they are supposed to as per their procedures...unless they have a photo already on file, as per the other poster on this thread
Is this new??
Old Aug 5, 2018, 4:18 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
For what it’s worth, it’s the first time I’ve been asked in 15 years and thousands of visits.

I cant claim to travel as much and as widely in the US as you, but I have never been asked for ID in an AC before including on a few trips earlier this year.
rossmacd likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 4:20 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)

Same here, I've never been asked for ID entering an Admirals Club, or any other lounge for that matter save for Amex Centurion Lounges.
rossmacd likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 4:31 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I have been asked for ID at Admirals a few times in recent years. Not often, maybe 3 times out of a large sample? I have never really thought about it until reading these posts, I assumed it was local liquor licencing / licensing rules or due to international sectors on my booking. Generally though I'm not asked.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 4:39 am

Never been asked for ID at Admirals Clubs/Flagships in what feels like hundreds of visits over the years.

Although it appears to be only PHX that is doing this, and PHX is not typically a station I frequent often - JFK, LAX, SFO and PHL (in that order) are more my frequent stations).
Old Aug 5, 2018, 7:30 am

Programs: OneWorld Emerald
I guess this is a YMMV situation

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.