Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report -first Domestic CE run

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2017, 5:45 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Originally Posted by liviboy
I think they meant for day 1 of domestic CE.
But it was ever thus - nearly all those passengers will be connecting into something longhaul at LHR, in J or above.

Just that before you couldn't see it.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 8:18 am

Programs: BA EC
Originally Posted by Skipcool3
12 rows of CE ofcourse means 24 fewer available seats ..

but i think 12 rows of CE earn more than 12 rows of ET
Old Apr 5, 2017, 8:40 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by flatlander
Note also the way the rear two rows are shown, accurately, as having narrower seats - in order to preserve the minimum aisle width as the fuselage narrows, all the high-density A320 series aircraft I have been on have very cramped seating in the last 2 rows. Sitting there is to be avoided, even if one has to pay a seat selection fee. On Easyjet, for example, the last row seats are about 5cm narrower than the other seats on the aircraft. If BA has seats that far back in any higher density layouts, this applies to them too.
The window seats in row 32 look like torture

I suspect the Lufthansa approach of keeping the J overhead bins closed won't work against wily Britons.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 1:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Originally Posted by travelwithross
They used to do the whole plane without a problem, so why is this impressive?
Indeed, how BA must be laughing...As suggested, why not charge a fortune for something that used to be pretty standard for 120 pounds return...Oh how we forget so quickly...
Old Apr 5, 2017, 2:12 pm

Programs: HiltonH. Gold Starwood Gold BA BLUES! Mucci.
Some of us that were flying Domestic flights in the 80s remember just how expensive it was.....
Old Apr 7, 2017, 4:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; HHonors Gold
CE configuration issue

Originally Posted by wythy
The aircraft should of been re-configured by the ground staff in ABZ. Sound like BA neglected to inform the ground staff on how to re-configure the aircraft.
On BA1305 1/4 ABZ-LHR there were 10 rows of CE but the divider was at row 8 and not moved. Rows 9 and 10 were not set up as CE and got BoB service !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.