Search

Zagreb new Terminal Lounge Access?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club, Etihad Guest
Zagreb new Terminal Lounge Access?

Hi All,

Last Tuesday (28 March) Zagreb opened a new Terminal building and transferred all flights there and closed the old building.

The BA website has not yet been updated and is still showing access for silver/gold/club in the Zrinjevac lounge in the old terminal.

According to the Airport's website there is only one Lounge after passport control in the new terminal, and it's called Primeclass Lounge, but it doesn't mention who can access it.

Anyone knows how to find out if BA has an agreement in place with them?

Thanks.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 4:16 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Would seem a good excuse to 'enhance' the lounge experience in Zagreb....
Old Mar 30, 2017, 4:57 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
There was only one lounge in the old terminal building too, which like the new lounge is airport run and used by all the airlines. So my guess is that it has transferred over, that would be the usual experience in this specific scenario. However it would be good to have some data points on this. Even if travelling on Star, there would probably be a sign up indicating if BA passengers continue to get access.

The terminal brings the world of airbridges to Zagreb, so hurray for that. It will also be interesting to know how the transfer / back to back experience works there, since Croatia does have some interesting fares to Chicago (inter alia).
Old Mar 30, 2017, 6:45 am

Programs: BA Silver
I am off there in a couple of weeks so will report back
Old Mar 31, 2017, 1:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club, Etihad Guest
To answer my own question:

The new lounge is called Primeclass Lounge and it's situated after security and passport control. I am there now, and I must say I am pretty impressed.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 3:55 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by flyerguyUK
To answer my own question:

The new lounge is called Primeclass Lounge and it's situated after security and passport control. I am there now, and I must say I am pretty impressed.
Pictures please
Old Mar 31, 2017, 4:03 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Good to hear - the old lounge was charming in its own "cosy" way - any pics?
Old Mar 31, 2017, 8:05 am

Programs: TK *G, SkyTeam Elite Plus
Some pictures of the lounge in the new terminal can be viewed at following URL:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...&postcount=125
Old Apr 17, 2017, 2:20 pm

Programs: BA Silver
I visited the lounge today. Here are a few pics.

Prospero likes this.

Last edited by melanddave; Apr 17, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Old Jun 4, 2017, 12:21 pm

Programs: BA GGL, CCR, LTG
Does anyone happen to know how the new terminal affects Back-to-back turnarounds with BA? The wiki is not yet updated
Old Jun 4, 2017, 12:27 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by brentford77
Does anyone happen to know how the new terminal affects Back-to-back turnarounds with BA? The wiki is not yet updated
I am told, but have not seen for myself, that it is possible to transfer before passport control (Croatia is not in Schengen) provided you have an onward boarding pass. This was also the protocol in the old terminal, and was required due to the fact that ZAG is a bit of a hub for their national airline.
Old Jun 4, 2017, 12:35 pm

Programs: BA GGL, CCR, LTG
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I am told, but have not seen for myself, that it is possible to transfer before passport control (Croatia is not in Schengen) provided you have an onward boarding pass. This was also the protocol in the old terminal, and was required due to the fact that ZAG is a bit of a hub for their national airline.
Thanks for that. I have an unfeasibly cheap jaunt to the LA area coming up with stops in London and NY where the price was predicated upon starting there and hence, am taking the outbound to connect. Will update the wiki in due course. Travelling 7/7
Old Aug 22, 2017, 3:13 pm

Programs: QR Silver, TK Elite+, Accor Gold, Mariott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond and IHG Diamond Ambassador
Hi,

Does anyone know if domestic Business class passangers may acess the lounge? Last week I flew with Croatia Airlines from Zagreb to Dubrovnik and I saw couple of passangers walking from lounge accompanied by airport staff member. I did't took the Business Class because all sites are stating that lounge is only for international departures. Otherwise I could access the lounge with my Priority Pass but I arrived at gate 5 minutes before boarding so it was pointless asking for access.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 4:07 am

Programs: AC, Bonvoy
Originally Posted by DC10
Hi,

Does anyone know if domestic Business class passangers may acess the lounge.
Does anyone have an answer to this please? Thanks!
Old Mar 4, 2018, 4:20 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DC10
Hi,

Does anyone know if domestic Business class passangers may acess the lounge? Last week I flew with Croatia Airlines from Zagreb to Dubrovnik and I saw couple of passangers walking from lounge accompanied by airport staff member. I did't took the Business Class because all sites are stating that lounge is only for international departures. Otherwise I could access the lounge with my Priority Pass but I arrived at gate 5 minutes before boarding so it was pointless asking for access.
Originally Posted by jellson

Does anyone have an answer to this please? Thanks!
Croatia Airlines - Airport lounges for Croatia Airlines Business Class passengers

It is listed for J class but the note says "Please note that we are, unfortunately, unable to offer this service to passengers on flights within Croatia, due to setup of airport facilities."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.