Avios on sale [via vente-privee.com]

Old Aug 27, 2017, 11:59 pm

How long does it take to get the email with the voucher?
Old Aug 28, 2017, 12:22 am

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Originally Posted by erik19283
How long does it take to get the email with the voucher?
The confirmation email says the voucher will arrive on 8th September at the latest.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 2:58 am

Avios purchase deal via Vente Prive

I have seen that the Vente Privee sale is back for BAEC members and has been extended for another week or so. Excellent value compared to Purchase and offering vouchers of 2,000/ 8,000/ 20,000/ 35,000 Avios for heavily discounted prices.

Link here: https://secure.fr.vente-privee.com/catalog/Salespace/Operation/70421/site/1

Just bought a couple of 35,000 vouchers for a trip next year!
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:47 pm

It always error
Old Sep 5, 2017, 12:20 am

Bought 6000 Avios on 2 Sep, still waiting for the code....
Old Sep 5, 2017, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by tituswong
Same here. The email does say the voucher will be issued by the 8th of September, so will wait until then before contacting them.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 6:14 am

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold
Originally Posted by tituswong
Same here, I bought 8,000 Avios to top up my account for an AS redemption from SFO to MEX. Anxiously waiting for my voucher to arrive so that I can pick up the phone and book my award ticket. Hoping they do arrive on Sept. 8 so that I don't miss out on the award space.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 12:22 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Flying Blue, HH, Melia and many others
Just got my 3 vouchers /codes this morning, went on the link they provide, when it comes to enter the codes, as soon as I finish to type one it directly say " the code XXXX is expired" even before I click "summit" !! Did somebody else have the same experience ?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by source05
Just got my 3 vouchers /codes this morning, went on the link they provide, when it comes to enter the codes, as soon as I finish to type one it directly say " the code XXXX is expired" even before I click "summit" !! Did somebody else have the same experience ?
I have yet to receive my vouchers.

EDIT: Just saw them in my account now -- they are also expired according to aviosvouchers.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 1:16 am

Originally Posted by staff

EDIT: Just saw them in my account now -- they are also expired according to aviosvouchers.
Just called them, nice young lady said she will forward this to the person in charge of this sale who will contact me by phone as soon as possible.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 1:34 am

Just called them, nice young lady said she will forward this to the person in charge of this sale who will contact me by phone as soon as possible.
I just sent them a tweet in English. Hope they're able to provide support in other languages than French.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:11 am

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold
Originally Posted by staff

Same here Expired voucher ? Makes me feel a bit scammed TBH.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:13 am

what's their phone number ?

EDIT. Never mind. Found it on their Facebook page. Called them and had them escalate it. Made sure they were aware that it's not just an isolated issue.

Last edited by roimaaf; Sep 8, 2017 at 2:24 am
Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:25 am

Originally Posted by roimaaf
what's their phone number ? So that I can make them aware that it's not just an isolated issue.
0809 10 88 88.

Just got an answer from email I send earlier, before I found the phone number, which says they are very sorry but they can't do anything and I have to contact [email protected]
Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:26 am

Still nothing in my mailbox.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.