Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA club Europe nightmare

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2017, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by T8191
We will have to disagree on that point, clearly.

I get different presentations, depending on the capitalisation when I do the 'Search' input ... unless I'm missing something fundamental

Nothing to disagree about really. Google "are Twitter handles case sensitive" and you will see it isn't the case.

But as it happens I've tried it both ways and on my notebook the results are identical.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 3:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Finavia
Why do you think they offer a hot towel at the beginning of your club Europe flight? It's so that you can clean and wipe down all your surrounding areas .
This is what I see it increasingly used for. Last time I did it, crew were apologetic that I would find it necessary, but later admitted they were ashamed of the cleanliness of the aircraft and that they did not think it was going to improve.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 5:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Originally Posted by Finavia
Why do you think they offer a hot towel at the beginning of your club Europe flight? It's so that you can clean and wipe down all your surrounding areas .
OMG, so true🖖this is what i do...Always, no exception, well unless flying QR....No need.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 4:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold (thanks to BOB), UA, Flying Blue, Miles & Smiles, Amex BAPP & Platinum
Originally Posted by nivsy
OMG, so true🖖this is what i do...Always, no exception, well unless flying QR....No need.
It's true - I've seen people wiping their hands and faces with the things
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:58 am

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by T8191
We will have to disagree on that point, clearly.

I get different presentations, depending on the capitalisation when I do the 'Search' input ... unless I'm missing something fundamental
The first screen shot you provided is BA's Twitter profile page, while the second is a search results page. As has been pointed out above, Twitter handles are not case-sensitive.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by RandomBaritone
The first screen shot you provided is BA's Twitter profile page, while the second is a search results page. As has been pointed out above, Twitter handles are not case-sensitive.
Thank you for the explanation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.