Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Can not issue mobile boarding pass: your travel document needs to be checked.

Can not issue mobile boarding pass: your travel document needs to be checked.

Old Jul 20, 2017, 4:05 am

Programs: BA Silver Card
Originally Posted by apacuk
I have the same today "Unable to update data". I installed the BA app on a second phone - just in case it was my phone playing up - and I couldn't even log in, my login data was not recognised.
BA App updated today, problem seems to have been solved.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:06 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by apacuk
BA App updated today, problem seems to have been solved.
I updated the app and it now works. Thanks.
Old Dec 26, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: BA GGL
I'm getting this problem for a flight tomorrow, HAM-LHR (connecting onwards to USA). Checked in fine, but can't obtain the boarding pass, and MMB says "Your passport and/or visa(s) must be checked at the airport".

It's the return leg of a B2B. All API has been entered correctly. I assume they'll be fine to print when I get to LHR tomorrow, but thought I'd check here just in case there's anything I should be worrying about?

Thanks
Old Dec 26, 2017, 1:31 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by woglet86
I'm getting this problem for a flight tomorrow, HAM-LHR (connecting onwards to USA). Checked in fine, but can't obtain the boarding pass, and MMB says "Your passport and/or visa(s) must be checked at the airport".

It's the return leg of a B2B. All API has been entered correctly. I assume they'll be fine to print when I get to LHR tomorrow, but thought I'd check here just in case there's anything I should be worrying about?

Thanks
Here is a recent thread by our esteemed corporate-wage-slave which outlines reasons for not being able to get your BP which cites quite a few reasons why and may be helpful?

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...ficulties.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.