Flying Flybe from BHX - GLA: OW Gold

Old Feb 13, 17, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Flying Flybe from BHX - GLA: OW Gold

Hi,

I'm a OW Gold Member, flying FlyBe (BHX-GLA Return) - Can I use BA business class lounge? If no, is there a sticky showing on how to search and locate codeshare flights? how do I do this for my follow up trips in a weeks time?

Or should I just slum it like everyone else (joke) but I do have the option of paying for lounge access at the others, which one is recommended?

PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Old Feb 13, 17, 4:58 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA
You would need to be booked on the BA codeshare for access at GLA. No access at BHX regardless I'm afraid.
Old Feb 13, 17, 5:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Added to that I think BA codeshares on flybe are only available as part of a booking where you are connecting on to a BA flight. BA codeshares on flybe are not available for booking as a standalone flight.
Old Feb 15, 17, 11:46 am

Programs: BA GFL, BA GGL, IHG Spire, HH Diamond
You consider buying access to the Aspire or No1 lounge at BHX. Of course it is bit of walk to get to the FlyBe gate so you will need to leave plenty of time. Still might be worth it to get relative peace. I have fond memories of using BA from BHX. Alas the last time I was up there a few months ago I found the whole experience not so pleasant - thank goodness for QR J class in which to recuperate..
Old Feb 15, 17, 12:27 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG/Marriot Gold.
Originally Posted by Bluebrummie2000 View Post
You consider buying access to the Aspire or No1 lounge at BHX. Of course it is bit of walk to get to the FlyBe gate so you will need to leave plenty of time. Still might be worth it to get relative peace. I have fond memories of using BA from BHX. Alas the last time I was up there a few months ago I found the whole experience not so pleasant - thank goodness for QR J class in which to recuperate..
The only way the walk from the Aspire lounge to the Flybe gates takes more than 3 minutes is on your hands and knees...

(It's flybe, we've all been there).

Search this Thread