Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

JER Do 2017 - Saturday 15 Jul 17, 1200-1830

JER Do 2017 - Saturday 15 Jul 17, 1200-1830

Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 14, 17, 1:53 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: T8191
Wiki Link
25 attending so far
List below, please feel free to update this yourself ... * denotes JER residents.

Definite:

*T8191 + iWife
*T8191's S-I-L
AKS120
atcer28
bettertoturnleftthanright
cistavoda
Cymro
dylanks
GadgetGal
Gorps1 + Wife
JB7
KARFA
megalomane
mmogdan
OldFruity
Prospero
rapidex + 1
robertf999
Sealink
southsidesilver
woglet86
xhemp

Possible:

boadh398 +1.5
Calchas
Flame3601
giorgio1712 (almost local, and visible on a clear day!)
henkybaby
Jamier45
PETER01

Party flights

A R R I V A L S

Friday 14 July

Saturday 15 July

D E P A R T U R E S

Saturday 15 July

Sunday 16 July
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 14, 17, 9:31 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by T8191 View Post
BTW, I've PMd a bunch of FTers who have JER in their profile. In the past they've all been very coy about attending (Athlete95 excepted), but it would be nice to get some more local involvement ... especially as they will almost certainly be younger, and thus know far more about night-life in St Helier than I do
One year I'll make it but having relocated to YVR a few months back, it's a bit far for me this year. Reminds me I should probably update my profile!

Hope everyone enjoys the island and the weather plays nice.
Old Feb 14, 17, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Cheers, Basi1 ... enjoy those foreign parts!

Thanks for letting me know.
Old Feb 14, 17, 3:41 pm

Programs: BA (GGL), AA (statusless), HH (Diamond);
Originally Posted by cistavoda View Post
I missed the DO last year but not going to do so this time! Coming in with BA2772 on Friday and leaving on Sunday with BA2773. (in J) Staying at the Rad.

See you all then and some of you on the TLL mini-DO before that!
I have a feeling 2773 on Sunday is going to be rather popular!
Old Feb 14, 17, 3:43 pm

Also for Saturday morning (pre-Do), I'll probably visit Elizabeth Castle as it looks like a good option for a first-time Jersey visitor, unless anyone else has a better suggestion for the morning!
Old Feb 15, 17, 1:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dylanks View Post
Also for Saturday morning (pre-Do), I'll probably visit Elizabeth Castle as it looks like a good option for a first-time Jersey visitor, unless anyone else has a better suggestion for the morning!
A very good choice of attraction, and of course very conveniently located in your case. I think it was very clever of them to build the Castle so close to the Radisson.
Old Feb 15, 17, 6:33 am

Assuming this isn't reserved for super-posters only put me down as a maybe, I am only a short boat ride away in Guernsey. I see the Condor Liberation is scheduled to arrive at lunch time on Saturday so wouldn't expect to be there until the evening
Old Feb 15, 17, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by giorgio1712 View Post
Assuming this isn't reserved for super-posters only put me down as a maybe, I am only a short boat ride away in Guernsey. I see the Condor Liberation is scheduled to arrive at lunch time on Saturday so wouldn't expect to be there until the evening
My bold: certainly NOT ... all are welcome. The wider the perspectives the better!

What happens in the evening is a lottery, as we tend to break up into sub-groups after the main [afternoon] gathering. So, depending on your ETA [Condor permitting!], you might find yourself stood alone!
Old Feb 15, 17, 7:39 am

My bold: certainly NOT ... all are welcome. The wider the perspectives the better!

What happens in the evening is a lottery, as we tend to break up into sub-groups after the main [afternoon] gathering. So, depending on your ETA [Condor permitting!], you might find yourself stood alone!
If the Condor is on time I would be there by 13:45, although as we know the liberation can be a lottery!
Old Feb 15, 17, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

If the Condor is on time I would be there by 13:45, although as we know the liberation can be a lottery!
Ah, that's better timing! Your 'evening' comment had me confused!!

You should be with us by 1400, on that basis (just a short, brisk, walk from the dock!
Old Feb 15, 17, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

You seem pretty super to me ... hope to see you there!
Old Feb 15, 17, 9:58 am

A very good choice of attraction, and of course very conveniently located in your case. I think it was very clever of them to build the Castle so close to the Radisson.
Really very clever of them, in hindsight.
Old Feb 15, 17, 3:49 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, VS Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
Have booked to arrive on Friday as I have to leave on the 0705 flight on Sunday morning; looking forward to it!
Old Feb 16, 17, 12:00 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
I shall keep this in mind, can't commit as yet but hopefully will know in april/may. If i do make it at least i won't be jetlagged this time! Hope you and mrs T are keeping well!
Old Feb 16, 17, 2:37 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Virgin Silver, Emirates Silver Marriott Platinum, HH diamond, IHG Platinum
Will be there for my first flyertalk do . The Radisson is sold out. Have booked the Grand unless anyone has any better suggestions? Looks like a busy weekend in St Helier or is it just all the Flyertalkers?!
Old Feb 16, 17, 5:24 pm

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Looking like a no for me now. We have RIAT over those days and can't see me being allowed leave.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: