Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Priority Award + GUF2 + 2-4-1

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2017, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Gold Priority Award + GUF2 + 2-4-1

I have not been able to find the answer to this query.

Can you trigger a Gold Priority Award (x2 miles) then apply a GUF2 in combination with a 2-4-1 redemption.

So would LHR-LAX-LHR be 200,000 in FIRST for 2 + taxes.
If correct, how would it work. Request Gold Priority Award release of 2 FIRST revenue seats, GUF2 reduces it to the Club tariff and 2-4-1 reduces by 1/2 miles + 2 taxes.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 2:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Dermot
I have not been able to find the answer to this query.

Can you trigger a Gold Priority Award (x2 miles) then apply a GUF2 in combination with a 2-4-1 redemption.

So would LHR-LAX-LHR be 200,000 in FIRST for 2 + taxes.
If correct, how would it work. Request Gold Priority Award release of 2 FIRST revenue seats, GUF2 reduces it to the Club tariff and 2-4-1 reduces by 1/2 miles + 2 taxes.
GPA isn't combinable with any other vouchers I'm afraid
Old Feb 7, 2017, 2:52 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
No, sorry.

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...ditions-of-use

7. Gold Priority Reward may not be used in conjunction with [i] Avios & Money, [ii] Gold Upgrade for One or Gold Upgrade for Two; or [iii] Avios for Upgrade or [iv] American Express Vouchers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.