Wiki Posts
Search

BA Flight & Hotel Booking

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2017, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
BA Flight & Hotel Booking

Just a quick question, am I missing something or is it not possible to have WT on the outbound and WT+ inbound on a Flight & Hotel booking via ba.com. I know it's possible with just the flights alone, but want it with the hotel as it's a cracking deal vs booking seperate.

Also, can I split the final payment across 2 cards, one in my name and one in a friends name who's on the booking too, (saves him transferring money to me)?

Many thanks for any replies.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 3:26 pm

I think that you can unless things have changed since the last time I looked.

You have to start it as a flight only booking, select the flights you want with the relevant cabins, then comtinue, somewhere on the next few pages it will ask if you want to add hotels to your trip and it then shows you the list of hotels with the prices for hotel/flight.

Hope that makes sense and helps
Old Jan 24, 2017, 3:32 pm

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Originally Posted by Ipswich1984
I think that you can unless things have changed since the last time I looked.

You have to start it as a flight only booking, select the flights you want with the relevant cabins, then comtinue, somewhere on the next few pages it will ask if you want to add hotels to your trip and it then shows you the list of hotels with the prices for hotel/flight.

Hope that makes sense and helps
Yes I agree, that has worked for me. As per the splitting payment you would have to call up for that and it may incurr a fee. Alternatively if the booking is a few weeks out and you are only asked for a deposit then (once the deposit is paid) you can go in a keep adding payments until the total is settled.

SO....if you pay the deposit then when the final payment is due you pay your half less the deposit and your friend pays the rest (on each of your individual cards).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.