Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA lounge Boston - breakfast offerings

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2017, 2:53 pm

Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.
Originally Posted by User Name
No, depending on cabin - you will get the crappiest possible rendition of "brunch". And then a Mars Bar before you land. Despite this being my flight of choice through convenient location/timing - the food is eclipsed to a massive degree by VS26 ex-JFK (for those who are reading later, and have a choice).
Whats the day time offering like in F?
Old Feb 1, 2017, 6:52 am

Programs: BAEC,IHG,Marriott
Originally Posted by MikeBOS
The new lounge, which you can get into with Priority Pass, is now open and called The Club. It is far superior in every way to the BA lounge -- brand new, nicely furnished, similar or better food offerings (though no full meals if you are in J or F and want a full meal in the lounge). It is also much, much less crowded; in the BA lounge it is often difficult to find a seat (any seat).

If you have Priority Pass I'd strongly recommend trying it as an alternative to the BA lounge.
Actually I tried it... stayed for 5 seconds and left for the BA lounge instead.

Yes, The Club (at Terminal E) was newer and quieter, but the size of the lounge and their food/beverage offering didn't attract me enough. But then again, I was GCH flying in J and arrived at the airport at 8pm with a hungry stomach, so a proper dinner was the only thing in my mind

I haven't had the luck to try F dining though.

In hindsight, I should probably have checked out Air France lounge too, you know, for research.
Old Feb 2, 2017, 9:49 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)
Originally Posted by allturnleft
Whats the day time offering like in F?
It was brunch. A handful of breakfasty/small lunchy things, and not much else. There was a very limited choice of snacky stuff before landing. Sorry - wish I'd taken a picture of the menu. Definitely felt short-changed vs. F flights on other routes and at other times of day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.