Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Jota operating some LCY flights tomorrow (Monday 16 Jan) - with some delays

Old Jan 15, 17, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Accor Sil, Black Cineworld Unlimited, Tastecard

just a heads up for anyone travelling from LCY tomorrow (Monday 16th Jan) that Jota Air is operating some flights with an RJ 85 that has been drafted in.

morning EDI flight delayed due to crew rest hours according to GGL line. I can also see Jota operate late afternoon return to LCY.

not sure about other LCY routes nor if it continues into Tuesday / rest of the week - sounds like one of the Citiflyer jets is out of action.
Old Jan 15, 17, 2:49 pm

Programs: Virgin Flying Club British Airways Executive Club
I'm affected by the morning EDI flight and I really need to be in EDI in the morning. I just tried calling the Silver line and it says they're closed.

Any other numbers I can call? I'd happily take a LGW or LHR flight instead.
Old Jan 15, 17, 2:53 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by matd View Post
I'm affected by the morning EDI flight and I really need to be in EDI in the morning. I just tried calling the Silver line and it says they're closed.

You could try the US Silver line:-

http://app1-baft.rhcloud.com/finder.php
Old Jan 15, 17, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Accor Sil, Black Cineworld Unlimited, Tastecard
Originally Posted by matd View Post

I was on that flight and they moved me to a LHR flight as I am only going up for the day so 2 less hours there is quite 'significant'.
Old Jan 15, 17, 2:59 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Sirius Gold, Hertz PC, Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by chris1979 View Post
just a heads up for anyone travelling from LCY tomorrow (Monday 16th Jan) that Jota Air is operating some flights with an RJ 85 that has been drafted in.

morning EDI flight delayed due to crew rest hours according to GGL line. I can also see Jota operate late afternoon return to LCY.

not sure about other LCY routes nor if it continues into Tuesday / rest of the week - sounds like one of the Citiflyer jets is out of action.
RJ85 means that they will gate check all hand luggage bigger than a small bag due to the size of the overhead lockers.
Old Jan 15, 17, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

That morning EDI flight now showing 4+ hour delay.....