Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Skyflyers logbooks

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 2:33 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by bwaflyer
I'll be flying around Europe over the next few days. If people want to message me their addresses, I'll grab some and pop them in the post. I can only speak for Heathrow short haul, but they are carried on all flights, if the crew member looks a bit confused, tell them they are buried in the bottom of the black document holdall loaded in the front galley on the Airbus.
Hey Bwaflyer,

I dropped you a private message, hope you don't mind and apologies if already seen it and not had time to reply.

Old Jun 29, 2022, 5:26 am

Programs: BA Exec Blue
This sounds like a fun Adobe project, if anyone would be interested in a print-at-home logbook for their own weans?

What sort of data does the log usually contain?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 5:47 am

Programs: BA GGL. HH Diamond. CC, SPG, MR Gold.
If you're interested in what's in the SkyFlyers books, here is the book belonging to my wife's Guide Dog... (personal info removed including flight crew signatures, just in case)!

Old Jun 29, 2022, 6:30 am

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
I need to get these for our kids - they look great.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 6:58 am

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
Originally Posted by gustavmahler
I need to get these for our kids - they look great.
If you don't want BA-specific, there's this product which might be quite nice:
https://simplyforflying.com/

Not sure where you are but they list links to retailers in several countries.
gustavmahler likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 5:28 am

BA Skyflyers Logbooks

Master Efficient Traveller has filled up his BA Skyfliers logbook but when I asked for a new one on a recent flight, I was told they were no longer made. This seems mad. Does anyone know how I might be able to get hold of a new one for him?
Old Nov 4, 2022, 5:41 am

Afraid to say, but your best bet these days would be on Ebay.
SxMan likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 5:56 am

Sad to say this is true as I only got one of the last ones last year and only on my previous flight the IFM said they were like gold dust.

Pooleys Private Pilot Flying Log Book (flightstore.co.uk)
Old Nov 4, 2022, 6:11 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
SkyFlyers logbooks have recently been reprinted to match the new packs. Here’s the latest design:

At LCY crew are able to collect the books from the crew room (personally I always keep two of them in my bag). Not sure about LHR, I suspect they’d be available from the family check in area
so3003, alex67500 and SxMan like this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 12:16 pm

Thank you! We keep trying chase one down then!
Old Nov 14, 2022, 1:29 pm

So, after much discussion with First Wing check in desks at LHR and even leveraging contacts to get the Concorde Team to check, BA seem to think that they don’t have any Skyflyers logbooks - new design or old! Does anyone know when they might be available at LHR? I presume that if they have gone to the bother of rebranding them, they will eventually distribute them?
Many thanks
Old Nov 14, 2022, 1:44 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
At LHR the best chance would be at the Families check-in Zone E. Otherwise keep asking the IFM or IFL as you board the flight.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 6:07 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Just passed through the first wing and they have stacks of packs behind the checkin desks - staff were passing them out to a couple of kids
fluffymitten likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:34 am

Programs: BA GGL
I have been pestering pretty much anyone I can find about these today. With NO success.
Went to several check in zones and no one knew anything. The lady at Family check in said they are no longer a thing.
At the First Wing we looked inside the little pouches but not in there. Asked the lady at Guest Services who didn’t know where to get one.
On board (short haul) the cabin crew knew what I was talking about and had a look in a bag of stationery stuff. But no luck.
Very frustrated by all this.

Anyone got any bright ideas??
Old Mar 14, 2023, 1:26 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Iamnotlost
I have been pestering pretty much anyone I can find about these today. With NO success.
Went to several check in zones and no one knew anything. The lady at Family check in said they are no longer a thing.
At the First Wing we looked inside the little pouches but not in there. Asked the lady at Guest Services who didn’t know where to get one.
On board (short haul) the cabin crew knew what I was talking about and had a look in a bag of stationery stuff. But no luck.
Very frustrated by all this.

Anyone got any bright ideas??
Sign your kids up for their own myflightradar24 accounts. Way more useful longer term

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.