British Airways Concorde Club

Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, DL, SW,
British Airways Concorde Club

I just joined. This is my first post and I'm not sure I following proper procedure. Question: I am flying BA First Class Trans-Atlantic connecting in LHR to BA Business Class (since 1st class is not available on inter-European flights). Can I layover in the Concorde Room?
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:13 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
In a nutshell yes. Hang onto your F boarding pass to present at the CCR
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:14 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
mje8806, welcome to FT. I'm sure one of our Ambassadors will be along shortly will a far more professional and effusive introduction.

Yes, good news is that you will have access to the CCR as a result of your F incoming flight. Remember to retain your boarding pass in case there's a query.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, PriorityClub Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold fivestar
Hi,

Welcome to the forums. Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: If you go back to the flyertalk BA forum homepage then you should see the "BA Forum Dashboard" as the third post down. Make yourself a cup of tea and then click on it. There is a tonne of exciting information linked to from that dashboard to keep you informed for hours.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:18 pm

Programs: VS AU, AS 75K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond
I have gained access by showing my boarding class the next day- after over-nighting in the city.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:21 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Welcome mje8806, apologies for not extending the proper welcome, was just passing through and wasn't sure if anyone else was around to give you the answer so late in the evening.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:25 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Jimmy O's
I have gained access by showing my boarding class the next day- after over-nighting in the city.
Interesting - is there any time limit on this? E.g. Connecting flight must leave with 24hr?
Old Jan 2, 2017, 5:31 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Dambus
Interesting - is there any time limit on this? E.g. Connecting flight must leave with 24hr?
The BA lounge eligibility guide states same day connections.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.