FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Lounge password changed? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1812342-lounge-password-changed.html)

matd Jan 2, 2017 1:47 pm

Lounge password changed?

Im at the IAD lounge and despite the signs saying the wifi password is sxxxxxx, it doesn't seem to be working. The staff are a bit confused and looking into it.

Any chance it's simply changed to another city but this lounge didn't get the memo?

theultimateflyer Jan 2, 2017 1:49 pm

It has indeed changed. You can get it through the BA app.

rossmacd Jan 2, 2017 1:50 pm

Yes, it has been changed. Available on your BA app.

matd Jan 2, 2017 1:53 pm

I forgot to add, there's nothing showing for the password in the BA app. 😔

theultimateflyer Jan 2, 2017 1:56 pm

Do you have an upcoming booking departing LHR with lounge access? It will show the password only for LHR lounges I've noticed (even though it will be the same at outstations BA lounges.)

matd Jan 2, 2017 1:58 pm

I do in a few weeks.

Just had an announcement. It's _________!

PrimaVista Jan 2, 2017 1:58 pm

Should be..

rossmacd Jan 2, 2017 2:02 pm

Not particularly wise to post it here....would it be possible to edit your post?

henkybaby Jan 2, 2017 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by rossmacd (Post 27693719)
Not particularly wise to post it here....would it be possible to edit your post?

Yes, there will be hundreds of people gathering at the lounge entrance after reading about it here. :p

matd Jan 2, 2017 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by rossmacd (Post 27693719)

The BA lounge password is one of the worst kept secrets. Edited my post but it will be on hundreds of other websites by the week's end. :o

Bullswood Jan 2, 2017 2:16 pm

"The BA lounge password is one of the worst kept secrets"

...but you obviously couldn't find it?

rossmacd Jan 2, 2017 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by matd (Post 27693770)
The BA lounge password is one of the worst kept secrets. Edited my post but it will be on hundreds of other websites by the week's end. :o

Can't be that badly kept since you had to post on FT to find it.....

matd Jan 2, 2017 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by Bullswood (Post 27693782)
"The BA lounge password is one of the worst kept secrets"

...but you obviously couldn't find it?

It changed yesterday. So no.

rossmacd Jan 2, 2017 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by henkybaby (Post 27693735)
Yes, there will be hundreds of people gathering at the lounge entrance after reading about it here. :p

:D

It is all about protecting the (limited) bandwidth!

highpeaklad Jan 2, 2017 2:39 pm

I don't get in the lounges very often but the password has always been the same beginning with b. I didn't realise it actually changed.