Old Sep 8, 2017, 1:27 am

Programs: BA Silver
.... He's reading a Daily Mail!
mikeyfly likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by BERbound
Nigel Farrage on the 982 to Berlin today. Tempted to ask crew to put something in his coffee.
he's invited to address a far-right rally (AfD) by a granddaughter of Hitler's finance minister.

I hope he at least got plenty of dirty looks from the crew and fellow passengers!
Old Sep 8, 2017, 3:26 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by citygourmande
he's invited to address a far-right rally (AfD) by a granddaughter of Hitler's finance minister.

I hope he at least got plenty of dirty looks from the crew and fellow passengers!
He really does get all the best invites

M
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:52 am
Suspended

Iain Glen in the Flounge (without the Khaleesi).
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:53 am

Margot Robbie and partner on BA93 to Toronto yesterday as the film festival kicks off. I was in F, she was in CW. Does this make me cooler and more attractive than her?? (Don't answer this)
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:57 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by exmachina
Margot Robbie and partner on BA93 to Toronto yesterday as the film festival kicks off. I was in F, she was in CW. Does this make me cooler and more attractive than her?? (Don't answer this)
Those things are irrelevant, it's the DYKWIA points that count and you blew her away on that score

I hope you barged past her at boarding saying loudly 'First Class coming through, make way'
exmachina likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 5:18 am

Alas I didn't spot her until deplaning. There was definite barging as soon as the doors opened though, as she was in the "turn left" section of CW but I still managed to deplane first.

No special services for her on arrival. She was being very chill and unassuming, queued with the rest of the plane at immigration, and tried to hide in a big hat (but of course it was all anyone in the queue could talk about).
bhbloke likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 3:16 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
According to his Instagram story, Lewis Hamilton was in F to NYC.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 8:16 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Amanda Holden and family in Club on Bari-LGW on 20 August, after holidaying at Borgo Egnazia.

Her topics of conversation included the impact of eating curry after teeth whitening, whether to remove an Invisalign brace at a restaurant table or before leaving the house, and the benefit of tattooing her lipline, which "might leave it crusty for few days so plan ahead". All subjects covered loudly and in detail at the baggage carousel. Thankfully, she'd been quieter while on board.

Explaining the nature of her celebrity to my non-Brit husband was something of a challenge...
Old Sep 8, 2017, 11:42 pm
formerly Christopher Sutton

Programs: BA Silver
Gary Lineker was on the BA1388 on 26th August in Y. Travelling from LHR to MAN I suspect to film Match of the Day as trains were down during bank holiday weekend.

Good to see he wasn't taking the p*** of the Beeb's expense policy. I relished my seat in 1A.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 3:35 am

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
Sitting in the CCR at Terminal 5 at LHR, waiting for our filght to PHL (BA67) and the Dame herself walked in Dame Judi Dench. Smartly dress. I dare not be a total fan geek 🤓 Curious to know where she is going though.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 4:28 am

Programs: BAEC GGL & GfL, HHons Diamond, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, IHGSpire Elite, Kimpton Inner Circ
John Cleese in F on BA173 now. Being very charming and understated with crew, comes across as a really nice guy.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 4:41 am
formerly southsidesilver

Programs: BA Gold, UA Silver, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by exmachina
Always nice to be one above the famous.
Though there is a chance she was offered F , but traded with her agency for Two J' s to bring her partner along for free and not having to pay out of pocket. It happens a lot in my field.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by Flyiboy
Sitting in the CCR at Terminal 5 at LHR, waiting for our filght to PHL (BA67) and the Dame herself walked in Dame Judi Dench. Smartly dress. I dare not be a total fan geek 🤓 Curious to know where she is going though.
Just seen her now - still in CCR - looking somewhat tired.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 5:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
Colin Firth on the 177 (LHR-JFK) today sitting behind me in F.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.