Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA | 2017 edition

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2017, 9:51 am

Programs: BAEC Blue, Flying Blue Silver, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by My_head_is_spinning
Whilst not strictly a sighting and perhaps for the DYKWIA thread, I recently overheard a conversation where the behaviour of a certain carpool karaoke driver was likened to “our Cilla” by cabin crew.
I never would of thought he was the type to behave like that.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 10:51 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR/Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Paparazzi just waiting outside T3 lounge - not sure for who, as obviously I was in the Qantas lounge!
PaulJWoodgate and mikeyfly like this.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 3:10 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Eddie Jordan in the LGW F lounge now.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 3:51 am

Programs: BAEC: Silver. Nothing else as TopCashBack trumps all hotel programs
Originally Posted by sueoverend
Noel Gallagher in Concorde Lounge at JFK on Thursday night.
That's a good one!
Old Dec 5, 2017, 11:13 am

Chris Tarrant on BA 828 to Dublin tonight.

Tarrant on TV BA
Old Dec 6, 2017, 5:02 am

Jack Black in F arrived from ATL this morning. He is on the Graham Norton Show this week to plug the new Jumanji film.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 5:10 am

Sir Derek Jacobi in First Lounge T3 Heathrow an hour ago and Andre Agassi on my flight to Las Vegas BA271 and was also in same lounge pre flight.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 5:18 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by dolfinco
Sir Derek Jacobi in First Lounge T3 Heathrow an hour ago and Andre Agassi on my flight to Las Vegas BA271 and was also in same lounge pre flight.
I hope you told Andre that the correct way to fly to Las Vegas, is via Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.

M
Old Dec 6, 2017, 4:28 pm
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.
The full Top Gear Grand Tour presenter roster were in GF at T5 this evening (Dec 6th), around 7pm. I walked past them to the buffet as they were setting their bags down together; as I went back, Hammond and May had disappeared while Clarkson was responding "absolutely no chance, no chance in hell" (obviously channelling his inner Vince McMahon) to a sheepish man asking for a photo.
rockflyertalk, tynmar and ben1991 like this.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, LH Sen, EK & VS Gold, Amex Cent
Anna Wintour, Ed Sheeran, Kristen Stewart and Sam Smith in F to NYC last couple of days. Apparently Sherzinger at T5 check-in the other day but can't verify and no idea on destination. I heard the second one on the list was being a bit of a diva... the others all chilled out.

Last edited by YClass; Dec 8, 2017 at 6:01 pm Reason: Update
Old Dec 7, 2017, 1:55 pm

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by dsf
The full Top Gear Grand Tour presenter roster were in GF at T5 this evening (Dec 6th), around 7pm. I walked past them to the buffet as they were setting their bags down together; as I went back, Hammond and May had disappeared while Clarkson was responding "absolutely no chance, no chance in hell" (obviously channelling his inner Vince McMahon) to a sheepish man asking for a photo.
Sounds like Clarkson ok.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 4:27 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold(twice), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dsf
Idiot.
And I don't mean the sheepish one.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
Akon - T5, by the Ted Baker store.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by stevie
Sounds like Clarkson ok.
I think he has a different persona when hes in the UK and probably can't walk 5 meters without being accosted. My wife met him and the others filming in rural Vietnam a few years ago and was surprised at how nice they all were.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 1:49 am

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by 1010101
I think he has a different persona when hes in the UK and probably can't walk 5 meters without being accosted. My wife met him and the others filming in rural Vietnam a few years ago and was surprised at how nice they all were.
I ran into him in a lounge in Hong Kong and said hello to him, he looked at me and ignored me haha

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.