Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

TLL back to back on finnair, BA6013 to AY1024, HBO.

Old Jan 5, 2018, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

Hi

im booked on finnair LHR to TLL via HEL. 15th Jan, arriving in TLL 1700, The return is from ARN - LHR 16th Jan in the evening... convoluted I know but cost effective in J.

I Then need to get to ARN evening of 15th.

my options are AY 1024 departing 1725 - is there a B2B possibility (but in this case as separate tickets / HBO) or best go for the AY 1032 departing 2135.

or secondly miss the TLL leg but will this cancel the ARN - LHR return?

was hoping for the A350 - or Id be on an earlier departure from LHR making the TLL connection more sensible.

still within the 24hr cancellation period (2100 sat).
Old Jan 5, 2018, 4:01 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
B2B at TLL is foolproof if HBO. Arriving and departing pax are in the same area. Get off the ATR, walk up the stairs, and you are at the gate where the pax for the flight back wait.
If you miss the HEL-TLL leg, ARN-LHR will be cancelled too, assuming this is on the same PNR. Worth noting, in case you are unaware, the ATRs board from the back.

Last edited by florens; Jan 5, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:35 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by florens
B2B at TLL is foolproof if HBO.
95% foolproof. On my first TLL trip we were parked remotely and bussed in. This deposits you at the bottom of one of the gates and you walk up the stairs into the terminal, which is fine if the flight is on time as you will be only a few meters at most from the departing bus gate. The issue is if you are delayed inbound and they have already "boarded" the departing pax onto the bus and sent it out to the remote parking position before you have even been bussed in.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.