Old Jan 2, 2017, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Globaliser
Note, some, but not all, links in this Wiki are temporarily not working or pointing to the wrong place, this will be sorted within the next few days. Thanks to KARFA for his previous research here.

This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In adddition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 373 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with November menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread
Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to December 2016.

Concorde Dining Room at IAD
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - current menu is the same as JFK CCR, see link above for menu from January 2017 onwards.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options from 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T3 and T5
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T1 international flights

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, and Aberdeen
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - see
post 2 for the text of BA's leaflet on the supplier changeover
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)

For information on the BaxterStorey changeover in 2013
New lounge catering contract: BaxterStorey replaces Compass - effective 1 May 2013
Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges - note from BA Executive Club.

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2017

Old Dec 3, 2017, 7:48 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Apologies for hijacking this thread but can someone point me in the direction of the current Flounge thread and how often does that menu change? Searches only reveal previous years threads.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 8:19 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
Apologies for hijacking this thread but can someone point me in the direction of the current Flounge thread and how often does that menu change? Searches only reveal previous years threads.
I have just put the December Flounge menu in the right thread. As you will see, it largely overlaps the CCR lounge menu.
KeaneJohn likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I have just put the December Flounge menu in the right thread. As you will see, it largely overlaps the CCR lounge menu.

Amazing thank you
Old Dec 3, 2017, 9:00 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
I enjoyed the beef check main and the millionaire shortbread this afternoon.

Will post a photo of the short bread when I get home.

I asked at about 11:42 if I could order lunch and it was agreed without needing to throw myself at the mercy of the staff - lunch menus arrived and I was tucking into my OK starter at about 12:02. ^
Old Dec 3, 2017, 9:09 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Drinks table on CCR Terrace near door

I spoke to J, who was on managerial duty today and we went out together to view it.

While not unhappy for (over) confident people such as myself to help ourselves to the increased offering of red and white wine as well as champagne and water, he did say it was primarily a serving point to help staff working on the Terrace serve passengers more easily/quickly without having to go to the main bar or elsewhere. He felt its positioning as a bar, rather than a help yourself station (i.e. more open and sat against the window rather than its current position) was appropriate.
crazyanglaisy likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 2:17 pm

Almond and Hazlenut Millionaire Shortbread
Old Dec 3, 2017, 2:58 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by TravellerFrequently
I enjoyed the beef check main and the millionaire shortbread this afternoon.

Will post a photo of the short bread when I get home.
I pathetically read this as discussing a strange object called "millimetre short bread" and wondered what kind of bizarre enhancement it suffered for this alleged short bread to be so short as to be measured in millimetres
Just about explains how tired I am, and that I am actually reading FlyerTalk as a 3-minute break while still working at this time of the night in my very feeble attempt to stay awake
Old Dec 3, 2017, 4:25 pm

LTN Phobia - please go to sleep!
LTN Phobia likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 5:37 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chris1979
given Filthy's pics look like they have been taken in his garage (love you too - nice to see you and Ms Monkey, too), here are the pics (including unseen ones):

The oxcheek, though not a looker, was tasty and the executive chef who came out for a chat was clearly pleased with it and thinks it's a good one for December (and I'd agree - not going to be top of my favourite list but it was tasty and for December, a good dish). Filthy thought the mushroom thingy was a bit dry and not calorific enough so he's suggested more butter or cream in it to the exec chef so if it's too creamy or buttery in the future, you know who to blame.....

the salad thingy was decent and the fish looked good.
Your photos don't seem to be showing anymore?
Old Dec 3, 2017, 5:49 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by chris1979
given Filthy's pics look like they have been taken in his garage (love you too - nice to see you and Ms Monkey, too)

Taken in my garage!? Even Photobucket thinks your pictures are rubbish!!
Old Dec 3, 2017, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by oxtailsoup
If you could bring back one CCR dish, what would it be?

I’d like to see the macaroni cheese with truffle. It was delicious.
A simple starter that was there a while ago. Smoked salmon, capers (maybe), shredded onion and some sort of cream. Very fresh, light and savoury. Perfect with wine and some bread leaving lots of room for eating on board.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 6:02 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Am there again shortly. @KARFA what do you need me to eat and photograph ?
Old Dec 4, 2017, 6:05 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by KARFA
Your photos don't seem to be showing anymore?
Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey
Taken in my garage!? Even Photobucket thinks your pictures are rubbish!!
Oh dear. How does one fix that ??
Old Dec 4, 2017, 6:10 am

Trying the phone way. These are from Friday.

Old Dec 5, 2017, 5:54 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Photo guides now updated, thanks for the photos. It's just the curry from the lounge menu which I am missing now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.