Old Jan 2, 17, 5:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Globaliser
Note, some, but not all, links in this Wiki are temporarily not working or pointing to the wrong place, this will be sorted within the next few days. Thanks to KARFA for his previous research here.

This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In adddition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 373 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with November menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread
Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to December 2016.

Concorde Dining Room at IAD
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - current menu is the same as JFK CCR, see link above for menu from January 2017 onwards.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options from 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T3 and T5
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T1 international flights

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, and Aberdeen
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - see
post 2 for the text of BA's leaflet on the supplier changeover
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)

For information on the BaxterStorey changeover in 2013
New lounge catering contract: BaxterStorey replaces Compass - effective 1 May 2013
Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges - note from BA Executive Club.

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2017

Old Jan 2, 17, 6:05 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK View Post
I make no comparisons, just a fact that the dish is popular and is often served on AA Flagship services. I find the BA version much tastier than the AA offering, if you do want a comparison.
Haven't had the CCR version but the AA version is rubbish.

Yes, some of the top chefs have 'elevated' comfort foods such as burgers and mac & cheese by adding luxury ingredients - however, by the time it trickles down to the likes of BA and AA the ingredients become mass market. AA claims lobster in its mac & cheese but the two times i had it the only lobster I could fine was clearly scrap meat.

I understand from a friend who runs a steakhouse lobster mac and cheese or mashed potatoes and lobster are two very high margin dishes as it is scrap lobster that's used - although I imagine (hope) they use better cheeses.

I'm sure it makes the menu because it sounds trendy and is cheap.
Old Jan 4, 17, 2:27 am
Suspended
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave View Post
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2017
Post 2 has the December menu and that is being served up to and including 4 January 2017.
it is January 4th today and the menu appears to look different.

Old Jan 4, 17, 3:00 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
it is January 4th today and the menu appears to look different.
What about the larger breakfast menu? Has that changed (it certainly hadn't when I was there on Monday)?
Old Jan 4, 17, 3:16 am
Suspended
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Yes, here is the full menu...

Old Jan 4, 17, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Yes, here is the full menu...
Thanks. I don't think that has changed.
Old Jan 4, 17, 3:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GfL+CCR, Aclub Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by KARFA View Post
Thanks. I don't think that has changed.
see my post 3: it hasn't changed but the breakfast menu in post 1 is incorrect, however cws mentioned he has not finished updating it.
Old Jan 4, 17, 3:44 am

Programs: BA LifetimeGold GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by nufnuf77 View Post
Mac&Cheese sounds very premium :-)
BA might well consider to add some pairing wine to its wine offering at the CCR. An equally 'very premium' Beaujolais goes very well with the Mac&Cheese and this would save BA again some pennies.
Old Jan 9, 17, 4:49 pm

Has no one taken any photos of the new dishes yet?

Come on chaps, we can do better than this
Old Jan 9, 17, 5:27 pm

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond

Not sure if the California Eggs Benedict is new or not so apologies if seen before, but this is what it looked like the other week.

Note this was the 'double' egg portion. Excellent eggs, a really pleasing dish and great presentation.
Old Jan 9, 17, 5:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold Hilton Diamond IHG Spire ANEK Ferries Gold

Will give it a go tomorrow if I can work out how to post the pictures
Old Jan 9, 17, 8:27 pm

Programs: EXP Aadvantage, but defected to BAEC

I had my first CCR experience on Sunday on the BA273 service to SAN. We were there a little too early for the lunch menu, so we had to make do with the breakfast menu. My wife had the Californian eggs Benedict which looked somewhat similar to the photo above and I had the scrambled eggs smoked salmon which I must admit didn't look too appetising as the eggs were rather "wet" and loose.

By the time we'd finished breakfast and had both had our massages, it was time to head down to the duty free and then onto the schlep through the tunnel to terminal B, so we didn't even get to see the lunch menu, though my wife had a quick perusal of the lounge menu and didnt think it looked too bad.
Old Jan 10, 17, 12:20 am

Programs: BA GGL
Not seeing enough love on here for the Mac and Cheese. I had it a couple of times last week and it was amazing! Arguably not exactly a 'premium' entry on the menu, but soooo tasty
Old Jan 10, 17, 2:35 am

Originally Posted by David_Doyle View Post
Not sure if the California Eggs Benedict is new or not so apologies if seen before, but this is what it looked like the other week.

Note this was the 'double' egg portion. Excellent eggs, a really pleasing dish and great presentation.
Thanks. This is exactly what I have for breakfast now including the double eggs. I must admit I haven't done a photo guide for the breakfast options (I should get on to that), but this is very useful as it probably isn't exactly clear what the Concorde eggs benedict or the California eggs benedict look like.

Originally Posted by BravoKilo View Post
Will give it a go tomorrow if I can work out how to post the pictures
Thanks BravoKilo. If it is easier to email them just let me know and I will send you my email address.
Old Jan 10, 17, 2:51 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
KARFA- I will be in the CCR on Thursday, so will take some photos of a few of the missing items.
Old Jan 12, 17, 8:15 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
KARFA - I have photos of the lentil soup, goat cheese/beetroot starter and sea bream. Will load in thread tomorrow or please PM with your email address. Thanks.

Search this Thread