Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2017, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Globaliser
Note, some, but not all, links in this Wiki are temporarily not working or pointing to the wrong place, this will be sorted within the next few days. Thanks to KARFA for his previous research here.

This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In adddition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 373 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with November menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread
Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to December 2016.

Concorde Dining Room at IAD
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - current menu is the same as JFK CCR, see link above for menu from January 2017 onwards.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options from 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T3 and T5
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - T1 international flights

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, and Aberdeen
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread) - see
post 2 for the text of BA's leaflet on the supplier changeover
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)

For information on the BaxterStorey changeover in 2013
New lounge catering contract: BaxterStorey replaces Compass - effective 1 May 2013
Your recent feedback on catering in our lounges - note from BA Executive Club.

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2017

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 4:49 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jason8612
Here's the afternoon dining menu in LHR CCR
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQ...w?usp=drivesdk

They haven't started lunch yet, so I didn't get a chance to sample anything before my flight. But I'll be back tomorrow and hungry. If there are any photo requests, please let me know. I'll do my best to snap a pic before I eat it
Thanks, have posted it on a site so it can be embeded in the post here:

Can you try and photo some of the new dishes? So any of the asparagus, salmon, tortellini, blancmange, or thew new cheese board. Thanks
Old May 3, 2017, 5:52 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Originally Posted by KARFA

Can you try and photo some of the new dishes? So any of the asparagus, salmon, tortellini, blancmange, or thew new cheese board. Thanks
I will try to do that tomorrow. And I'll get a pic of the lounge menu. They didn't have them available before I had to leave.
Old May 3, 2017, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by jason8612
I will try to do that tomorrow. And I'll get a pic of the lounge menu. They didn't have them available before I had to leave.
Thanks

Am in on Sunday but only in the morning. My next afternoon visit isn't until 20 May. Am pleased I had the gnocchi on Saturday before it went.
Old May 3, 2017, 7:05 am

Programs: FT
looking forward to some photos. will be there Sunday also until just afternoon.
Old May 5, 2017, 7:20 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Asparagus:

Salmon:

Pasta Dish:

And the lounge menu:
Old May 5, 2017, 7:54 am

Thanks jason8612. I have updated the photo guides now.

Just need photos of the blancmange, new cheese plate, and the beef baguette from the lounge menu please.

Last edited by KARFA; May 5, 2017 at 8:01 am
Old May 5, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: BA GGL/GFL, Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador

The asparagus is very good- just had with Lurker Wilf. My only complaint is that there is no Sauvignon Blanc available, which is the obvious compliment.
LW and I are currently enjoying the port with various desserts/cheeses. Christmas come early
Old May 5, 2017, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
I look forward to trying that blanc-manger!

Totally OT I guess, but having had the steak a few times last month, the quality seems to vary enormously - I have had super tender ones and very nervy ones. Has anyone else experienced the same?
Old May 5, 2017, 12:46 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Silk Cut
LW and I are currently enjoying the port with various desserts/cheeses. Christmas come early
Say hello from me and The Lady Tobias ^
Old May 6, 2017, 7:22 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I look forward to trying that blanc-manger!

Totally OT I guess, but having had the steak a few times last month, the quality seems to vary enormously - I have had super tender ones and very nervy ones. Has anyone else experienced the same?
Yeah, not unusual in general when eating steak, if a bit annoying. Also a bit questionable whether they went down the proper rib eye side, with some of the textures you find in them. Still, even if you have to work around the odd bit of this and that, the taste's been pretty good.
Old May 6, 2017, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by MarkedMan
Yeah, not unusual in general when eating steak, if a bit annoying. Also a bit questionable whether they went down the proper rib eye side, with some of the textures you find in them. Still, even if you have to work around the odd bit of this and that, the taste's been pretty good.
True. It's just that usually, if I buy my steaks in any given place, the quality is usually fairly consistent (be it good or bad!) I think here, their supplier seems to source steaks of fairly uneven quality. Still, I'm glad the steak is there and it is good for a lounge and usually cooked only a bit more than what I ask (my standard order being 'alive' to ensure it comes medium-rare, which is the last degree that I find bearable). If it were a restaurant, my reaction would vary from praise to complaint on the steak quality.
Old May 8, 2017, 11:10 am

Just need photos of the blancmange, new cheese plate, and the beef baguette from the lounge menu please.
Now have a photo of the new cheese plate. If anyone gets a chance to take a photo of the other two items I would be very grateful.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:51 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
My last trip I managed to get a steak at 0600 as I knew I wouldn't be back in before it goes off the menu!
Old May 9, 2017, 2:00 am

Programs: BA Gold. KrisFlyer Gold
It was not a blancmange! More like an over-set parfait.
Attached Images  
Old May 9, 2017, 2:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by crazyanglaisy
It was not a blancmange! More like an over-set parfait.
They seem to have forgotten to put the dessert on the plate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.