Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Happy New Year - Quick question about BA Avios availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2017, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Hello,

Happy New Year to all of you. I am not sure if this is the right forum to post at, apologies if it is not.

I wanted to check the likely hood of an Avios ticket in either WT, WT+ or CW (prefer WT) becoming available from LHR to BOM or LHR to DEL during the week of Jan 9, 2017

There is good availability till Jan 08, but then it sort of becomes unavailable for a stretch, to both BOM and DEL.

I am checking the BA website several times a day, and have seen some changes, but nothing for that period.

I want to fly from IAH to LHR around Jan 09, for which there are Avios seats in WT available, and then onwards to BOM or DEL with a overnight stop in London if possible.

If anyone can please gauge whether Avios seats may open up, I can keep looking, or else, I will need to start making alternative plans.

sorry if this is not the appropriate forum

much appreciated
Andrew Millichamp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.