Latest Hilliergram/Nunwood survey

Old Oct 12, 16, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Latest Hilliergram/Nunwood survey

Am I right in thinking that everyone has just received the latest Hilliergram with Nunwood survey attached ?

It has taken me about an hour to complete so far as I keep getting an error message due to high traffic volumes.

Or is it BA's way of annoying me so much that I don't complete the survey ?
Old Oct 12, 16, 3:48 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Go Fish
I certainly have not received one, I think they gave up after they got some very detailed feedback last couple of times
Old Oct 12, 16, 4:51 pm

Programs: BA GGL; Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by bafan View Post
Am I right in thinking that everyone has just received the latest Hilliergram with Nunwood survey attached ?

It has taken me about an hour to complete so far as I keep getting an error message due to high traffic volumes.

I've just had the same experience - very frustrating.
Old Oct 12, 16, 4:56 pm

Programs: BA Blue, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bafan View Post

50 minutes for me - almost gave up numerous times but wanted to have my say given the recent changes.
Old Oct 12, 16, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Eskimoboy View Post
50 minutes for me - almost gave up numerous times but wanted to have my say given the recent changes.
Yeah. That's how I felt. Completed it in the end, and gave them some clear words of guidance...

The secret seemed to be to refresh the screen with the error message, rather than go back to the email button.
Old Oct 12, 16, 9:19 pm

Programs: AA PLT
No issues

Completed the survey on my iPhone about a half hour ago. They specifically seemed to be asking about my online experience - I tried multiple times to upgrade an upcoming flight using Avios, and it failed multiple times over, telling me to call an agent after I had entered credit card info, once saying that I was not logged in (but being logged in is how I got my booking pulled up) - so I presumed the survey was tied to my website visit, not a general survey. I was fair but blunt in my feedback.
Old Nov 11, 16, 3:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I just filled out one of the nunwood surveys the "15 minutes" took about 50. Don't know if it was just because of how I'm currently feeling about BA but the wording felt very much like they know there are issues and customers are disgruntled and were expecting negative feedback. That's certainly what they got from me.
Old Nov 11, 16, 3:15 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Diamond
I get ones about online experiences all the time.
Can't be bothered with them as they either take way too long or I was just checking things rather than making actual bookings, everything worked and there's nothing to really talk about.

I don't really get my expectations up with BA so there's not that much I could come out with in a negative sense and they don't tend to ask me about my flights (unless it's that message you get asking about my flight before you've flown it or the "gave you used a lounge" one).
Old Nov 11, 16, 4:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold
This one was very broad rather than being about online - overall feelings about BA, am I feeling more or less positive, why I chose to fly with other airlines, who else I would prefer to fly with and why
Old Nov 12, 16, 4:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I feel neglected, despite having been in and out of ba.com several times in the last few days.
Old Nov 12, 16, 4:41 am

Programs: BAEC GfL
Originally posted by Cosmo74. I just filled out one of the nunwood surveys the "15 minutes" took about 50. Don't know if it was just because of how I'm currently feeling about BA but the wording felt very much like they know there are issues and customers are disgruntled and were expecting negative feedback. That's certainly what they got from me.
Took me just over an hour but I am of exactly the same views a Cosmo74 and they got negative feedback from me.
Old Nov 12, 16, 5:37 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by T8191 View Post
I feel neglected, despite having been in and out of ba.com several times in the last few days.
No survey for me either.

Completed a survey regarding Customer Relations where I stated that I was Extremely Dissatisfied at the time taken to receive a response as I had waited seven weeks and contacted GGL twice to intervene on my behalf.
Old Nov 12, 16, 8:37 am

Programs: Baec Gold, FlyingBlue, Krisflyer, Accor, Hhonors
Thumbs down

I received the survey invitation via BAEC e mail just the other day. Happy to give 15 minutes if at the end I feel the the opportunity is given to elaborate on answers.

BUT after 15 minutes the progress bar showed less than 10 %. Several 'errors ' later and after over an hour spent, progress is about 30%. Gave up after 'error ' message demanding I answer all of the questions on the page, where only one question was displayed. Tried to reload a few times and waited to allow for slow download speed, but only ever one question presented.

Working on PC, some may have had success with mobile device, but no longer interested in providing feedback. I am beginning to wonder how well the answers will be interpreted / filtered for BA management consumption.
Old Nov 12, 16, 11:03 am

Programs: plenty - ggl, ccr, etc, etc.
Originally Posted by TangoIndiaMike View Post
I received the survey invitation via BAEC e mail just the other day. Happy to give 15 minutes if at the end I feel the the opportunity is given to elaborate on answers.

BUT after 15 minutes the progress bar showed less than 10 %. Several 'errors ' later and after over an hour spent, progress is about 30%. Gave up after 'error ' message demanding I answer all of the questions on the page, where only one question was displayed. Tried to reload a few times and waited to allow for slow download speed, but only ever one question presented.

Working on PC, some may have had success with mobile device, but no longer interested in providing feedback. I am beginning to wonder how well the answers will be interpreted / filtered for BA management consumption.
Does anyone bother with these? Clear they don't listen anyway. No point - like the GGL dos. It's like gold fish - whatever happens is forgotten 5 minutes later. Simpler to just delete and shift the high yield spend onto airlines that 'get it' i.e. Ryanair Lufthansa Norwegian JAL Qantas Emirates Delta (even) United for J

Search this Thread
Search Engine: