Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG lounge

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2019, 4:12 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by NoY
Am arriving into T2 on BA (& Departing CDG T1 on QR more than 4 hours later) - can I access the CX Lounge at T2? I assume arriving & departing pax share the same part of the Terminal & I can therefore remain in T2 (to use the CX lounge) after stepping off my BA flight?
You assume incorrectly, departing and arriving pax are segregated. You will have to make your way to T1. If you are hand baggage only or you are on one booking and BA has checked your luggage through to QR then you can go through transfer security in T2A where you arrive and then take the airside bus to T1. If your luggage is not checked through then you will need to exit T2A, collect your bags and then make your way to T1 via the CDGVAL train or the landside bus.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 4:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by NoY
Am arriving into T2 on BA (& Departing CDG T1 on QR more than 4 hours later) - can I access the CX Lounge at T2? I assume arriving & departing pax share the same part of the Terminal & I can therefore remain in T2 (to use the CX lounge) after stepping off my BA flight? Input/experience would be appreciated. Thanks!

note: cannot guarantee access to the QR lounge as they appear not to permit access to pax on miles/points upgraded tix
First things first, CDG is very spread out. Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 are quite separated.

When you arrive on BA, you'll clear customs and be landside again, so you won't have access to departures from Terminal 2. For travel to Terminal 1, you'll have to take a landside transit.

If you're routing back through, definitely worth some time there (particularly outside of evening hours when Cathay, multiple BA LHRs and other airlines with access are operating).
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:49 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Airprox
You assume incorrectly, departing and arriving pax are segregated. You will have to make your way to T1. If you are hand baggage only or you are on one booking and BA has checked your luggage through to QR then you can go through transfer security in T2A where you arrive and then take the airside bus to T1. If your luggage is not checked through then you will need to exit T2A, collect your bags and then make your way to T1 via the CDGVAL train or the landside bus.
Proves the point...never assume anything
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:50 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by World Traveller Fuss
First things first, CDG is very spread out. Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 are quite separated.

When you arrive on BA, you'll clear customs and be landside again, so you won't have access to departures from Terminal 2. For travel to Terminal 1, you'll have to take a landside transit.

If you're routing back through, definitely worth some time there (particularly outside of evening hours when Cathay, multiple BA LHRs and other airlines with access are operating).
Thanks for clarifying

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.