Wiki Posts
Search

GGL CR

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2016, 8:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
GGL CR

Quick question, does anyone know a way to raise a CR case to the GGL team without using the call centre?

Ideally I'd like to use the web contact form but actually direct it to a team that will do more than cut & paste a nonsense response to me.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 8:39 am

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Originally Posted by stueys
Quick question, does anyone know a way to raise a CR case to the GGL team without using the call centre?

Ideally I'd like to use the web contact form but actually direct it to a team that will do more than cut & paste a nonsense response to me.
If you've had an email from the GGL team in the past it usually works if you just reply to that
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Ring up GGL using the +44 161 number showing on your login, then ask them for their email address (which you should have found out about when joining, see the GGL guide in the Dashboard).

It doesn't make a huge difference, if you sent it via the webform it takes a day or two longer, but it ends up being dealt with in Newcastle by the same team as other BAEC members, except they will probably put "GGL Customer Relation" as a footer, whether via email or via webform.

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by stueys
E-mail the GGL e-mail address and they will forward it to the team that manages GGL complaints.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Great, thanks for that
Old Sep 12, 2016, 11:12 am

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Also for what it's worth I've found that many of the general web form gets routed to the GGL team when you include your BAEC number. But it's definitely useful to have the email address on file for requests where they're either simple or where you will need to provide detailed documentation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.