Search

T5 early morning showers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2016, 1:46 am
27R
Original Poster

Programs: Programmes. Please!
T5 early morning showers

Please could I ask for experiences of the T5 showers at around 0600? I have a godawful early start tomorrow morning and wouldn't mind chiselling an extra half hour in bed by leaving the morning ablutions until T5.

Do the showers tend to be busy at that time of day, or can I reliably bank on getting one with a minimal wait? I once chanced it at around 7.30 on a Saturday and got away with it, but 15 minutes later there was a fair old queue.

South more likely than North, but can travel....
Old Sep 12, 2016, 3:03 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
There will be no queue at T5B, if you know the passageways, guide in the Dashboard. North may be better than South, but you won't know until you try it. I'd assume a 15 minute wait for North or South, and hopefully be pleased that it is less time, but you'll get a bleeper either way.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 3:20 am

Programs: BA- blue, BD,DL
Shower at home. If you get held up on the way to the airport or at security you may run out of time and have to go without a shower at all. You would feel bad all day and so would those around you!
Old Sep 12, 2016, 3:29 am
27R
Original Poster

Programs: Programmes. Please!
Thanks - appreciate it. Home sounds better. I do know the way to and from T5B, but the walk there and back would eat up most of the time saved by not showering at home.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.